Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 Monaco 12 volt replacement bulbs

My Monaco has ceramic sockets for small 2 prong 12 volt bulbs. I have tried to find replacement bulbs, but they fit loose in the ceramic socket. The center prong on the original bulb is larger than the replacement bulbs from the local RV store. Has a...

Leaky roof on a 94 fleetwood flair

We recently took to the road with our young kids in a 1994 fleetwood flair. We didn't check our roof seals very well before they left town and we just went through our first big rain. After seeing some water spots inside on the cielimg we went on th...

Battery/ charging question

I have a 1999 Damon Ultrasport and I'm out on my first shakedown run. The unit came with 2 six volt golf cart batteries in series. What I am seeing is if I'm plugged into 50A land line and I have all the 12v lights on I'm getting a low score warning ...

Licreek by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

The on going saga of maintaining an 18 year old coach

After our return from Alaska we started to notice a fuel spot under the coach. I climb under and see we have a cracked fuel tank and it is leaking about a drop every 5 minutes (yes it is a little crack) I call Spartan and talk to their service rep. W...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

V10 temp guage

97 Ford v10 had a p0118 error code, bad coolant temp sensor, replaced. Still get code. Now the Cold Hot gauge doesn't work, stays below the C. My scan gauge is showing a constant temp of 40* after engine is warm. There is an idiot temp light on t...

tarnold by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Toilet/Shower Combo

Where can I find a toilet/shower combo like those that are in popups/Bs? I am working on plans for building a B. Any help would be appreciated. I have done many searches and come up with only pictures. Thanks.

Coachmen Mirada Select

Please don't bash me for my choice. Has anyone here ever owned one?Your thoughts? Problems ect...Thanks

hoth by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Check Your Roof A/C Unit For This

I was on the roof cleaning our 2007 Phoenix Cruiser from our recent trip out west.  When washing the Dometic a/c unit, I noticed one of the 4 special screws that mount the cover was missing.  The other 3 needed a bit more tightening.I advise to check...

Pace Arrow 36 D

Hi there everyone. I haven't been here in about 7 years. Got rid of the RV and bought an airplane. Now due to changes in FAA health requirements I've sold the plane and looking to get back into RV. I'm looking at a 2007 Pace Arrow 36D. Love that floo...

Aftermarket auto levelers on e450

I am looking at big foot auto leveles to add to my Thor four winds 30 foot class c. Anyone have any experience or comments on this brand? Any comments or recommendations are appreciated.

Not to Happy with Thor or Ford

Not to Happy with Thor or Ford Back in May of 2016 Thor sent a driver to my home in Mashpee, Massachusetts to drive the 2016 Challenger 37KT back to Indiana because the repairs needed were too much for CW in Berkley, Mass.After repairs we're done we...

marcdohc by Explorer
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes

One Place Monitor Panel not programmed right.

The One Place monitor panel in our 2015 Winnebago 36Y has had slightly incorrect readings on tank levels since we bought it new. Until now, I was writing it off to crappy sensors (there seems to be much grief discussed here about tank sensors). Takin...

Black tank repair?

Hi all -My Allegro was starting to sink a bit so I pulled it out of its parking spot to reposition the ramps. I have pretty tall ramps in the back, but I didn't think they were tall enough to contact the black tank which is directly behind the left r...