Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for Chevy Pleasure-Way Lexor TS

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Chevy Pleasure-Way Lexor TS. I've been looking at RV Trader mostly. Are there any other good websites you recommend for finding good used Class B's?

Thanks!
15 REPLIES 15

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
TV Towers iphone app will work without a connection...it has worked everywhere I have tried.

US and Canada.

Mike

gypsyhounds
Explorer
Explorer
For mkguitar:
Does the TV app need the device connected to data to work? Or can it work without connection?
Thanks.

rlb8s
Explorer
Explorer
ItsJustUs wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Chevy Pleasure-Way Lexor TS. I've been looking at RV Trader mostly. Are there any other good websites you recommend for finding good used Class B's?

Thanks!

I sent you a private message -

12 RoadTrek 210 Simplicity - named E-Pod
05 GMC 3500 SRW Crew Cab LB
10 Bass Cat Puma w/ 250 Mercury ProXS

Previous RVs -
14 Livin Lite 8.6
13 Pleasure-Way Lexor TS Class B
13 Tioga Montara 25K Class C
09 Lance 915 Truck Camper

charles
Explorer
Explorer
There is a 2014 Lexor TS currently for sale on eBay.

Nick
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
just check the total size of the bed works for you!

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Mike, thanks for the in-depth explanation. I think a TS would work better for me so I can carry more people, when needed. Thanks, again!

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
my 2006 doesn;t have belts.

you could "add" something and you could go to the wood frame which wouldn;t work well if you ever actually needed them or you could attach through the floor of the body.

the seat cushions are on a plywood base which sits onto a wooden frame.

the pass side has all the electrics under it and the spare tire jack & some storage reachable from the rear of the van or from a cabinet door.

the drivers side has the water heater underneath as well as wrench for spare and the awning crank and center support ( which I keep inside the rear doors.)as well as a pull out drawer.

I like the TD- we leave ours made up as a bed

the drivers side is about 74" long...the pass side about 70" long.

better than trying to sleep sideways

youtube has some great dealer videos showing the interior lay outs.

we don;t use the tables, we use TV trays.

2 of us and 85 pound dog ( which is why I never thought about the TS- no extra seating needed)

TV: a unit like mine will have old Std def TV which needs a digital convertor box, so you need to click things on and tune to ch 3 ( like using a VCR in the 80's)...

I bought a 18 or 19" samsung at costco for $130- digital ready, I stripped out all the convertor boxes and extra wiring.
it runs on 12 volt already, so no inverter needed
and has a built in media player---- movies and music on a thumb drive stuck in teh usb port and play it from there.

and of course it works great with our crank up antenna on the roof...takes a few minute to scan once I point the antenna ( using TV Towers iphone app)

easy

mike

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Mike, I'm looking at a TD, and have a question about the back seats. I'm assuming they don't have seatbelts. Is that correct? Could I add seatbelts to the seats back there? (Not sure it would be safe, even if I could, but was curious.)

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Mike!

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
nada is easy to use for rv- the PW in the ad above would have a RETAIL value of 32~37K for my zip

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to you both. I never thought about asking my insurance company for valued amount. That's a great idea! I've heard NADA (and KBB) are a little tricky because they don't tend to list/value camper vans correctly, but maybe I should take a look anyway.

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
well- there is kbb or nada, see if they list it there- check dealer prices online
check with your insurance company and see how they value it ( this was a GREAT negotiating point for us)- and cash in hand.

our TD had 80K miles, all service records- had very few fixes required- and was in great shape. cloth interior, not the leather like surfaces of the one in the ad link...which is preferable in the desert heat- you stick to solid surfaces.
our paint is not as nice as his, we are white over gold. I like his paint better.

the seller started at 40K...the ad sat there for a month, then he lowered to 36K...and we paid quite a bit below that after it had been sitting for at least 2 months.

the seller was in a HOA in a distant suburb and had to either sell or find storage- so he had a little time pressure

mechanically sound, it required a new spare tire and resealing the roof vent.I steam cleaned the upholstery

our local C/L has a few PW's & roadtreks of various ages for sale.
I'm sure yours does too.

mike

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe try a google of "used pw lexor for sale"
john 'I am Canadian'

ItsJustUs
Explorer
Explorer
Mike, do you have guidelines you could give me regarding prices for used Lexors? I know it will depend on mileage, condition, etc., but just an idea of what is within a reasonable range would help.