cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lost man

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone heard anything from a guy that used to post here name of "HereweGo"..???
presently.....Coachless!...
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape
7 REPLIES 7

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't been on here for awhile either. Sorry to hear of your Health problems Sully2. COPD is not nice to deal with as we well know. My wife has it as well. I hope you find an RV that you can still get out in and enjoy.
I always have enjoyed your point of view on your posts and others like WNY Pat.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
tderonne wrote:
I found a post from 6-18-15

And his profile was updated on 6-19-15. But you're right, inactive for the last year...

Much Thanks!
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

tderonne
Explorer
Explorer
I found a post from 6-18-15

And his profile was updated on 6-19-15. But you're right, inactive for the last year...
Tim

2004 Winnebago Adventurer 31Y
Ford chassis

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
garry1p wrote:
from herewego

Last post I found 01/29/13 08:33pm .

Thanks for the update
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

Sully2
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster wrote:
Gary (Sully2), good to hear from you again thanks for popping in! Wishing you and the DW Happy Holidays! Hope your making progress with your health issue's? I haven't seen him post in a long time? Makes you wonder how they are doing? Especially, WNY Pat and KIX, fun RV.Net posters, I haven't heard from in a long time!

Im still able to stand up and take nourishment. Other than that and its thumbs down....:B

COPD never gets any better but its burns my butt that my mountain days are out. Cant take the altitude difference at all.

Ive got all winter and next spring to find a small RV....like a small C or a B+ or ?? to do a little tripping in but have to stay away from the trout rivers etc when the "beauty" is.

Merry Xmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year and you can give momma big hug for me and pat the critters on the head and tell them Uncle Gary is thinking of them....:B
2002 Jeep Liberty
2016 Ford Escape

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Gary (Sully2), good to hear from you again thanks for popping in! Wishing you and the DW Happy Holidays! Hope your making progress with your health issue's? I haven't seen him post in a long time? Makes you wonder how they are doing? Especially, WNY Pat and KIX, fun RV.Net posters, I haven't heard from in a long time!

garry1p
Explorer
Explorer
from herewego

Last post I found 01/29/13 08:33pm .
Garry1p

1990 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL
454 on P-30 Chassis
1999 Jeep Cherokee sport