cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Louisville

Wildflower
Explorer
Explorer
Headed up I-65 north and will be going thru Louisville tomorrow. Know there's lots of construction and have heard that it's easy to get thru and don't do it, it's awful. Any thoughts out there from recent travelers? In the fall and last spring we cruised through
5 REPLIES 5

SPRING_STREET
Explorer
Explorer
Wildflower wrote:
Thanks. Think we'll give it a shot. The by-pass is way too long. Don't think those awful storms are forecast for Louisville but driving from Yuma to there could be difficult right now.

Just try to avoid rush hour traffic ! New bridges are being built, but the traffic is flowing fairly smooth at non rush hour !
2011 MOUNTAIN AIRE 4344, FMCA F334596, Cummins Power Play,Good Sams and KOA member..TOAD 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with a 6 cylinder Engine, License plate "TOWED" > RoadMaster Night Hawk Tow Bar and Base Plates. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wildflower
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Think we'll give it a shot. The by-pass is way too long. Don't think those awful storms are forecast for Louisville but driving from Yuma to there could be difficult right now.

Mote
Explorer
Explorer
We came up thru Louisville on I65 back on Easter. It wasn't to bad at all. There were some signs about lane shifts and such but you should not have any issues? Just don't come thru between 7-9am or 4-5pm when all the work traffic is flowing thru.
2005 Dodge 3500
2001 Lance 1030
2006 Cougar 29RL

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
I'd be less worried about traffic and more concerned about weather, but then, I am from Oregon, where, yes, it rains, but tornadoes and hail bigger than a pea are extremely rare. I'm sitting in Yuma, hoping to get to Indiana and watching weather forecasts that scare the daylights out of me.
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
I say when there is mixed review results, google traffic is your friend. It will tell you where the traffic is and if it's slow or fast.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.