cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

minnie winnie i found for sale

zippyphil
Explorer
Explorer
I found a 1973 minnie winnie with a Dodge 360 and 37K miles. owner claims no leaks, new brakes, clean & started with updates on the inside, outside looks a bit rough. he is asking 6K. It also has 6 new tires, cv joints and full tune up. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Phil
20 REPLIES 20

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
Those slant 6's are bombproof. If you find one, check it out.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

zippyphil
Explorer
Explorer
Ok thats what I was thinking also. he claims he needs $$$ for his wifes surgery. I am also in Florida and we had a ton of rain the past 2 days. I would like to see how the RV really held up. I like those older Dodge engines. I had a 319 and slant 6 back in the 80's.

thanks for the quick input. My guess is this guy will try to stick to 4K

maillemaker
Explorer
Explorer
If the tires are actually new (and I would check the date codes to confirm) then that is about $1000 worth of tires.

We paid $7500 for our 1990 Winnebago Warior about 6 years ago. I think we overpaid considering what we had to fix on it after we got it.
1990 Winnebago Warrior. "She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts!"

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Too much sugar for a nickel.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
he,s right tires and other under the hood things hoses belts etc and 2k would be a fair price.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
To much for to old
I wouldn't pay over 2000 for it. Consider you WILL REPEAT WILL need new tires no matter how much tread. RV tires age out not wear out
Traveling with my best friend my wife!