cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oil Cooler Line

jalabuff1
Explorer
Explorer
Please help locating oil cooler line for 2001 Georgia Boy Suite with a workhorse chassis, mine is leaking and need to replace it. Local parts store cannot get it. Any help would be appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7

22_Over
Explorer
Explorer
Might take a look at this site. UltraRV

whem2fish
Explorer
Explorer
or see if there is a Motion Indursties around

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
Find a Parker Hydraulic hose dealer and they will make a new one modelling from the old one. Bulldozer hose. Weill never wear out. Try CAT dealer also or maybe some implememt dealers around you.
http://www.yellowpages.com/greensboro-nc/mip/parker-hannifin-5863675?lid=5863675

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check Ebay if you are not needing it immediately.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
If it is leaking by the entrance to the block or filter, it could be the line adapter which you can get at many auto parts stores under the Chev listings. Same with the steel lines. They are not specific to Workhorse but to GM.
This is what I got from O'Reilly's for my 7.4
Cooler line

Oil cooler line for 8.1 Chev

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
What engine?
Almost any hydraulic repair shop can make you a new line. Are you sure that it is the hose leaking or is it the fittings on the engine block. The fittings are easy to find and fairly cheap.

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
Not the most convenient solution, but...
There will be a farm implement shop within 100 miles of you. Take the offending hose off, and take it there. They will be able to make you one, maybe even while you wait if they have the fittings in stock.
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog