cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

paint

ggrotz
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2005 37a pace arrow and trying to find touch up paint for the color mocha metallic #745 476Im.Any help would be appreciated. thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Take it to a body shop and have them mix it up. Don't need the paint code, a good body shop or paint Supply store will color match it and adjust the paint to match it on your coach.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
industrial finishing in san mateo should be able to fix you up

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
ggrotz wrote:
I have a 2005 37a pace arrow and trying to find touch up paint for the color mocha metallic #745 476Im.Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

You also need to know the maker of the paint, like Dupont, etc, paint code number alone means nothing without the name of paint company.

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
I bet if you called fleetwood, they would get it for you or tell you where to get it.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

holstein13
Explorer
Explorer
wildmanbaker wrote:
Your paint codes should be on the back of one of your wardrobe doors, along with your weight and carrying capacity.
I think the OP knows the exact code he is looking for. That's why he listed it in his post.
2015 Newmar King Aire 4599
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew Cab
-------------------------------------------------------------
`

wildmanbaker
Explorer
Explorer
Your paint codes should be on the back of one of your wardrobe doors, along with your weight and carrying capacity.
Wildmanbaker

holstein13
Explorer
Explorer
Given the fading that would naturally occur on your paint, it is unlikely that the original paint would match today. I'd suggest going to a body shop or paint shop and asking them to computer match the paint. They can probably mix you an exact match.

These days, that's how they do it.
2015 Newmar King Aire 4599
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew Cab
-------------------------------------------------------------
`

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a paint number, take it to any automotive paint Store and they should be able to match it. I did that with a number on a winnebago. They mixed a small amount and the name of the color was identified as "winnebago xxxxxx". Seemed to be an ordinary thing to the guy in the store.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler