cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pennsylvania recommended service center

Lonestar382
Explorer
Explorer
We are the proud new owners of a 2003 Country Coach Lexa 42' Alexandria. We are picking up the coach on Tuesday in Morrisville PA east of Philadelphia and returning some 1500 miles to home in TX. Before I hit the road too far, I want to go ahead and have a complete chassis service performed since the coach has sat for a couple years with minimal use. Can anyone recommend a good center to make an appt with to have the C15 CAT diesel and the Allison transmission serviced near Philadelphia?

Thanks!
Corey
4 REPLIES 4

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
You can also come down to Albins Cat in Winchester VA on I81 323 Exit. They aren't crowded. Was in there last week and they didn't have any work waiting. Its South of Flying J and South on the road at the edge of the truckstop.

sprintmod1
Explorer
Explorer
Horwith Freightliner would be my second choice for service work.

Next door is a Cummins/Cat/Detroit/Onan certified engine shop called Engines, Inc. Ask for either Mark or Bob. They will do complete service on the chassis and engine and trans for you. Been using them for over ten years now. Depending on where you are on the mileage of the unit, you might want to have the valve train run also at the same time.

Hate to ask, but where is that coach on tires?? Especially if it has sat for a few years with minimal use. There are one or two really good tire shops not far from Northampton with good tire pricing.
2010 American Coach Revolution 42w; carrying 2014 HD Electra Glide Limited and towing 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD.
Dirt's for racing and asphalt for getting there.
410 Sprint Car's rule!

Lonestar382
Explorer
Explorer
Excellent Ernest!

I was hoping someone would have experience with a facility in the area. I'll call them Monday AM and set up an appointment! Thanks bud!

Ernest
Explorer
Explorer
There is Horwith Freightliner in Allenton Pa. I have used them for 17 years. There is Ransom Cat in Bensalem Pa. I know they can take care of the C15 but not sure about the chassis and trans.
Good luck.
Ask for Bill if you go with Horwith.
Ernest & Joanne
2000 Tradewinds 300 CAT
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited
Travelingonthetradewinds.blogspot.com 2014 Alaska Blog
Travelingonthetradewinds1.blogspot.com 2017 South West Blog