cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pressure Pro

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
Kudos to Pressure Pro! Had a problem with my air pressure monitoring system yesterday and called Pressure Pro. Talked to one of their service techs and was most pleased with the very prompt and capable support and assistance received...wish I could recall the tech's name. The availability of such courteous and capable service is vitally important to those of us (aka RV's) who have many complex pieces of equipment that we rely on is vitally important. Again, thanks Pressure Pro!! / Larry
2017 Winnebago Sunstar (gas)
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake
11 REPLIES 11

Pass42
Explorer
Explorer
replacement sender units are $36.00 each........
2017 Montana High Country 375FL
2015 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty, Cummins 6.7, factory tow package, factory snow plow prep package

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
goufgators wrote:
wolfe10 wrote:
goufgators wrote:
wolfe10 wrote:
Yes, the sensors have batteries in them. Projected life around 5 years.

Brett: Don't mean to keep 'beating' this horse but I see no way to access batteries on my sensors. Could it be that there are two different type sensors...one with batteries and one type without? / Larry

From their website: http://www.advantagepressurepro.com/index.asp?PageTypeId=6#CanIstoremyvehiclewiththemonitoron?

"What do I do about a low sensor battery alert?

When you receive a low Sensor Battery alert, contact your dealer/distributor. The Sensor should be returned for replacement. The cost of a replacement โ€œSensorโ€ is less than the cost of a new Sensor. Contact your dealer/distributor or PressurePro for information."

Brett: Appears that the entire sensor has to be returned with a new one obtained from Pressure Pro. Still don't believe we (users) can replace weak sensor batteries. Looks like the sensor has to be replaced.

That's what he's telling you... Your sensors DO have batteries, they're just not user replaceable like some other models. TST for instance, has a model 510 system that also has sealed sensors that require exchanging every 5 years or so, and a model 507 system, that has user replaceable batteries, that need changing once a year or so. The long term cost of the user replaceable battery sensors is much lower than the sealed units, but does require more work on the users part.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
wolfe10 wrote:
goufgators wrote:
wolfe10 wrote:

Brett: Don't mean to keep 'beating' this horse but I see no way to access batteries on my sensors. Could it be that there are two different type sensors...one with batteries and one type without? / Larry

From their website: http://www.advantagepressurepro.com/index.asp?PageTypeId=6#CanIstoremyvehiclewiththemonitoron?

When you receive a low Sensor Battery alert, contact your dealer/distributor. The Sensor should be returned for replacement. The cost of a replacement โ€œSensorโ€ is less than the cost of a new Sensor. Contact your dealer/distributor or PressurePro for information."

Brett: Appears that the entire sensor has to be returned with a new one obtained from Pressure Pro. Still don't believe we (users) can replace weak sensor batteries. Looks like the sensor has to be replaced.
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
goufgators wrote:
wolfe10 wrote:

Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
wolfe10 wrote:

2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

Phil___Stephie
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace all ten of mine, purchased 2006.

Phil & Stephanie Grey

"Partners In Life"
2016 Allegro 36LA
2007 Chevy HHR
Yorkies; Paisley Marie & Opie Taylor

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
Phil & Stephie wrote:
What number did you call, I need battery replacements for mine.

Does yours have batteries? Mine doesn't! Regarding the tel. number, if you'll go on line under Pressure Pro you'll find an 800 number. If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll get it for you./ Larry
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

goufgators
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
Could it have been Doug McMeen?

It could have been Doug. Not sure. My 'name' memory has gotten so bad that I have to occasionally look at my driver's license to remember my own name :).
2005 Honda CRV Toad
Invisi-brake

Phil___Stephie
Explorer
Explorer
What number did you call, I need battery replacements for mine.

Phil & Stephanie Grey

"Partners In Life"
2016 Allegro 36LA
2007 Chevy HHR
Yorkies; Paisley Marie & Opie Taylor

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Could it have been Doug McMeen?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)