cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rubber hoses Part Numbers

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I have a 1997 Class C Jamboree Ford V10. Wondering if over the years anyone has compiled a diagram or list of hoses and part numbers needed for replacement parts. Naturally radiator hoses and basic items I can get from parts stores. Ex. small rubber fuel and coolant type hoses. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info this is a good start.

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
All the chassis parts can be ordered from ford, with just the last 8 digits of the vin if that helps, its just the addons that take a bit of work

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.fordpartseasy.com/v-1997-ford-e-350-econoline-club-wagon--xlt-hd--6-8l-v10-gas/cooling-system--cooling-system

Straight from the horses mouth.

Should be the same for the Class C. Scroll through the other drawings for other pics/part numbers if what you are looking for isn't shown in the above drawing.

Chum lee

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
One of the best online source of parts that also include the OEM part number is Rockauto.com Their database is superb. Their prices are outstanding as well. I just bought an in tank pump for my V10 box truck and saved $46 dollars including shipping.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.