cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV.net down for 3rd day?

jerseyjim
Explorer
Explorer
OKOKOK....I can access the GoodSam/Forums...and there it is....slightly different format, but it's all there.

RV.net...which is in "my Favorites" or "bookmarks", gives me "404" and tells me the site is down, etc., etc..

Major problems, or is RV.net being taken off?
23 REPLIES 23

d_eggman2
Explorer
Explorer
I get the 404 going through my shortcut on my pc. But its ok if I just go to rv.net home page then forums.

Mr__Dan
Explorer
Explorer
Jack_Diane_Freedom wrote:
I on the Forum several times a day, every day and have not had any problems at all recently.

Same here.
'15 F.R. Wildcat
'14 GMC Sierra

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
I on the Forum several times a day, every day and have not had any problems at all recently.

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
I've had periods where it has been up and down and sometimes up with limited functionality over the past week or so but it has been good for the past couple days.
1998 bounder 36s V10 F53

Daveinet
Explorer
Explorer
I saw several days of RVnet being down. The link to the class A would take me to the home page. Then I was getting a 404 error. Each of those days had times where it worked, and times where it didn't. When I was getting the 404 error, I ended up finding the home page, and then could link from there. I had to reset the bookmarks to recover.
IRV2

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Me too, for the last three days no problem and I always access it through RV.NET
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
It's working for me.

kab449
Explorer
Explorer
Works here.