cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Recommendation Portland OR.

dshinnick
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 40' diesel Holiday Rambler motorhome needing scheduled PM (chassis stuff) plus some miscellaneous like jacks. We'll be in Portland, Oregon next week and would like a recommendation on a service center. I did discover J&S RV Services, and would like comments on them, and any others which folks have tried and liked for this kind of work.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
We like the Cummins facility in Coburg if you're heading south. Lots of RV stuff in that area.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

LetsRV
Explorer
Explorer
Have used J&S previously and no complaints. Did good job and reasonable.
Would also highly recommend Blue Lake Auto and RV Repair. Have used themy numerous times and always happy with outcome. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The number is 503 491 9871. Tell them Chuck says Hi. No affiliation just happy customer. In fact going there tomorrow to have steering stabilizer put on new Class C. Previously they handled our Newmar DP.
Due to depreciation the above opinions are now worth less than what you paid for them.

We are all good at something.....
I just happen to be a good bad example.

2016 Forest River Forester 3011DSF

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
dshinnick wrote:
We have a 40' diesel Holiday Rambler motorhome needing scheduled PM (chassis stuff) plus some miscellaneous like jacks. We'll be in Portland, Oregon next week and would like a recommendation on a service center. I did discover J&S RV Services, and would like comments on them, and any others which folks have tried and liked for this kind of work.

Thanks!

Curtis Trailers in Hillsboro. If you are heading south, I would drive to Guaranty RV in Junction City, 93 miles from Portland. Guaranty would be my first choice, great service, large RV shop and they have an RV store.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
have you checked out rvservicereviews.com
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind