cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

shower fixture

brodon
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace our single lever shower fixture. Pull panel to see fixture. Looks like a regular set up. question is will a regular home fixture work?
6 REPLIES 6

brodon
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES...HAVE DONE PLUMPING BEFORE...SEEMS AN EASY REPLACEMENT WITH HOUSEHOLD FIXTURE...JUST NEED TO GET RIGHT FIXING FROM RV PIPE TO NEW FIXTURE...

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Most parts dealing with water problems, I found Lowes to be a big help! In AZ. they even ordered parts for me that they didn't have in stock. They have great customer service!

dunnpe
Explorer
Explorer
Changed mine out but went to a plumbing supply store used by contractors to get a model close to the original. The new one sticks out into the shower about an inch farther though. The main problem I had was trying to use the old fittings (don't even try) save yourself some headaches. The new pex fittings and pipe worked perfectly. I did have to open up areas above and below the shower valve. Went to Tap Plastic for panels to cover the openings. It worked well and looks nice too.
2003 Itasca Suncruiser 33V,
8.1 Workhorse, Koni's
2004 Honda Element

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
How about a picture?
I replaced very cheap shower/vanity fixture in my camper with thermostatic household fixture and love the looks, like the convenience and love water saving.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
pull it and go to your plumbing supply, they should be able to find one to fit. I have replace all of mine except the shower with off the shelf items.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Probably not. Clearence will be the problem.