cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sofa sleeper mattress

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
just installed a air dream mattress on my unconfortable sleeper sofa took 5 minutes what a difference highly recommend
9 REPLIES 9

cbr46
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet! This means my guests won't be like-it-or-not swooning in the morning. With the stock sofa I have them sleep on couch cushions on the floor (a LOT more comfortable than the sofa). Some prefer the dinette!

Now I just need $225 . . . . .

Best,
- bob

time_to_go_now
Explorer
Explorer
We have had an Air Dream since 2008. A very comfortable mattress.

Warning...state parks have genny quiet hours! You need AC power to use the pump. So, don't be caught at bedtime and NOT be able to fire up the genny to run the pump to inflate the mattress.

I run my pump of an inverter.

It is a great nights sleep.
Jim and Deanna

2008 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA FRED
2007 Carson Trailer 22' Titan TH
Trailer Toad
Me, Wife, Boy/22, Boy/19, Girl/17
1985 Toyota 4Runner
TWO quads, THREE kids, TWO motorcycles, ONE wife, TWO dogs, ONE cat, TWO Polaris RZR's

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
I GOT MINE ON AMAZON FOR 225 DOLLARS

howdy35
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have had one for five years. My grand daughters sleep on it and it developed a small hole. Walmart patch and it is good to go again. Sure beats the old break your back one I had.. Paid $326.00 for it then.
1999 National Tradewinds 7370
2014 Honda CR-V--Toad
Fulltime

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a pusher with the airdream in a hidabed. We did air it up when we were looking at it, to make sure it held air and because we were curious. It comes with a pump and it aired up pretty quickly. We laid on it, it felt ok. We were careful with it when we folded it back in the hida bed. Made sure we didn't pinch it in the metal hinges.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
bbaker2001 wrote:
just googled dream mattress and came up with many. some were over 500.00. is this what you have

Try this
https://www.airdream.net

You need to search air dream mattress.
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
just googled dream mattress and came up with many. some were over 500.00. is this what you have
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

allbrandauto
Explorer
Explorer
yes inflates in
45 seconds deflates in same time

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I assume the pump is ac?
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010