cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunseeker Owners Manual

Famboy
Explorer
Explorer
I have recently purchased a 2003 Sunseeker 3100 LE...and the owner's manual that comes with it is so generic it could be for anything. Is there an actual owner's manual specific to this model? Am I not looking in the right place? Is there a free download?...a free online site to view it? If there is a cost, what are they worth if there is in fact one available? 'peciate any help I can get. Seems any site I go to advertising manuals wants financial info and/or to download info bars and othe******first. For instance, what's the red rocker switch beside the battery disconnect do near the door? Hot water? Then what's the heater switch do next to the levels indicator by the stove? Not mentioning the on/off switch on the actual heater outside. Very frustrated Help is appreciated.
10 REPLIES 10

Bigstatik
Explorer
Explorer
The red rocker switch near the battery disconnect switch/key is the orange outside awning/bug light.

And that's all I know about my RV since I just got it yesterday. 🙂
2003 Forest River Sunseeker 2900LE

Famboy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanx for all the info everybody. Handbasket, there are books specific to all the appliances, genrator, toilet etc..., none specifically for the biggest item namely the rv. Sorry you see my questions = complaints. Tatest, the manual is "Forest River Recreational Vehicle Owner's Manual -- Motorized" It is a general glom of Forest River vehicles, not pertaining to the 2003 E450 Sunseeker 3100SS LE in particular only generalizations. MACaroni, the one switfh clearly marked is the Arctic package switch...and that's it. Thanks for your input everybody. Incidentally, I actually had the vehicle weighed tonight. Adding front/back axle weight gave me 5900kg wth 3/4 tank of fuel and general stuff like bedding, dishes and the like.

MAC-a-roni
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 2003 2900. If I remember correctly, that unit had the "Arctic" package (heated tanks). There was a red rocker switch that controlled that option.
I'm a happy camper, are you?:)

GulfStream StreamLite 28TRS (sold 11/30/2014)
2009 Ford F-150 Lariat, 5.4L, max tow pkg

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
If Forest River supplied a generic owner's manual, that's as good as it gets. If they had written model specific manuals, they wouldn't be giving you a generic one.

Is it a Sunseeker manual, or generic RV manual? Winnebago supplies model line manuals, most information general, with model specific information where needed. Even the manuals for my cars have been at the model line level, i.e. it is for Accord, not for LX, or SE, EX, EX-L, EX-L Nav or sedan vs coupe specifically.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

How do I get a manual for my 2003 sunseeker 2900

You might have better luck posting a new topic than responding to an 11 year old comment.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
There were owner's manuals for each item of installed equipment (generator, stove, furnace, etc) included in the literature packets I got with each of my 3 RV's. 2 were used one-owners, 1 was bought new. These went all the way down to the LP and CO detectors. If you don't have these, you can often get them either on-line or mailed from the mfg'rs website by supplying the model #.

But yes, postings complaining about generic, uninformative overall owner's manuals are pretty common here. You've likely got what was standard for the model.

Jim, "Mo' coffee!"
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

gerrym51
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/ you'll find the best forest river info at this site

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
So far we have had 5 different rigs,different brands,too. All owners manuals are so generic that one told us "the water low point drain can be found in varius locations depending on model" Never could find that drain in ours.

Best info can be found on this forum from other owners!

powderman426
Explorer
Explorer
What you have is probably as good as it gets. Many others I am sure will say the same. 😞
Ron & Charlotte
WD8CBT since 1976
32' Gulfstream Ameri-Camp & 05 Ram QC LB

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left

I never fail, I just succeed in finding out what doesn't work