cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Protectors

glennrasmussen
Explorer
Explorer
Want to comment on my experienced with Progressive Industries on my EMS-PTT30C electrical protection unit.
I have been using this device for 4 1/2 years without any problems. Recently had issues with it and called their Tech Support. I was led through a diagnostic process to identify the true issue which resulted in return of the device to Progressive. End result, the unit was sent in for repair and returned to me much more quickly than expected.
All in all, the experience was great, pleasant people to visit with, both during the diagnosis and repair. The greatest shock, the repair was fully covered under warranty - this after 4 1/2 years.
Would recommend this company to anyone looking into electrical protection for their unit.
4 REPLIES 4

Koop
Explorer
Explorer
eheading wrote:
Had the same experience. Ours got water in it, repaired for free, no hassle, no questions asked. Phenomenal customer satisfaction.

Same here. Tech support on the phone led them to believe an internal board problem existed. I shipped it to them and they found water ingress. They replaced the board and all gaskets and seals at no charge. Great service!
Mike
2003 Alpine Coach 40MDTS
400HP Cummins ISL

eheading
Explorer
Explorer
Had the same experience. Ours got water in it, repaired for free, no hassle, no questions asked. Phenomenal customer satisfaction.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yep..we experienced a lightning strike that fried ours. Sent it back and they gave us a new one at zero cost.....great company...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the post and it appears consistent to what other have experienced.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy