cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tire Sentry Pressure Monitoring system

toban
Explorer
Explorer
I have this system on my coach but they are now out of business for some reason.

What's the best system to replace this with? I really don't want the system when the battery wears out on the sensor, you need to spend another 50 bucks to replace it. But, having said that maybe this type is the best system without having many problems.

Your input would be appreciated.

Toban
5 REPLIES 5

eheading
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced a Pressure Pro system with the Tire Minder and it has been an excellent, and reliable system. In addition their customer service is fabulous. They have far exceeded my fondest expectations recently when I had a problem (probably caused by me) with our 3 year old system.

Ed Headington

conceptumator
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my Tyredog system with the TST507 after Tyredog refused to respond to emails, phone calls, etc. My old unit appeared to lock up and I inquired of Tyredog as to how to reset it. They responded and asked for the serial number, etc. After I sent it, they refused to respond to any form of communication, so I junked it and bought the new system. MUCH better system! Works great, easy to set up and program, maintains communication without a booster. Highly recommended!

fcooper
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced my Tire Sentry system with the tst507 with replaceable batteries. Very good system.

You can probably sell your old Tire Sentry system on ebay as there are still folks trying to keep those going even though the company is out of business.

Fred
Fred & Vicki
St. Augustine, Florida

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Bought our second 10 sensor system from TST Friday night, for our B+ and Miata. I had called about a sensor that has a battery in goes dead about a month. They are shipping a new sensor out even though over two years old. PressurePro never did that for us, when sensors failed after the couple of years. I asked about another system and was told they were on phone lines for the weekend and running a Memorial Day Special. Saved me $89 over the 1st TST set I bought for our Phaeton @ an FMCA Rally.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

JR45
Explorer
Explorer
I have this one http://tsttruck.com/ works well, has temp and pressure 10 sensors.
JR
2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 40ft Genoa Designer Series Cat C9 Samsung 197 RR
Aluminum Radiator was recently replaced with a STEEL & COPPER Bolt Together Radiator w/ updated rubber mountings
SilverLeaf VMS 330
Toad--2011 Ford Edge Sport, Air Force One
:C