cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire Valve Stem extension hoses

subtroll
Explorer
Explorer
Have been searching for replacement hoses for my dual wheels with the correct length and end fittings. So far without success. I want to choose the length and fittings. Where is a good source of quality hoses?
2004 National Tropi-cal Sterling 396
2003 Jeep Liberty
10 REPLIES 10

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have read of many folks having nothing but issues with those extension hoses.. Personal expierence was not good

I have a nice new set of DUALLY VALVES still in the package.. Will open it a week from Tuesday at Belle Tire (Tires already paid for). These are. I believe, Replacement valve stems.. NOT extensions.. custom made for YOUR RV.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
Many on this forum have used Tire-man for dually valve stems. Purchased mine many years ago - no leaks - great product.
Kevin

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on the solid valve stems. Best money I've spent on my RV. Knock on wood, I have't had to add air to my tires since installing them over two years ago.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

Dennis_M_M
Explorer
Explorer
I had good luck at NAPA. The ones for the duals on the Newmar (supposed to be same as Chevy & Ford duallys) are p/n 90-330. In August '17 it was $98 for 4 of them.
'99 Volvo VNL610 - 425 HP Volvo; Super 10 Spd
'13 smart CityFlame on Volvo
'05 Newmar Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
Trailer Saver; Bigfoot; Pressure-Pro.
Our Travel Blog - A New Adventure

msmith1199
Explorer II
Explorer II
imgoin4it wrote:
Bought new straight solid extensions from a truck tire dealer when I purchased new tires through the FMCA / Michelin tire program. Bought the rubber surround to match the holes in the outside wheel for the solid tire extensions to stablize it as it extends through that wheel. Got them from the wheel manufacturer off the internet

I did the same thing. Over the 14 years I've owned my DP I've had nothing but problems with the extensions, even after replacing them! Lots of leaks, lots of adding air every few weeks. Now I have solid stems on all the tires. No problems since.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Can't help you with length but for quality, I use these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9256SG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Bought new straight solid extensions from a truck tire dealer when I purchased new tires through the FMCA / Michelin tire program. Bought the rubber surround to match the holes in the outside wheel for the solid tire extensions to stablize it as it extends through that wheel. Got them from the wheel manufacturer off the internet
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
I went with complete new valve stems to make life easier for me to add air to the inner dual wheel and front tires. Bought the complete set and had them installed at the local truck tire store for $100 labor
Valve stem set
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
I ponied up at my RV service place and got $100 ones and paid to have them installed.

I found them on Amazon for half that. I think Phoenix.

I just canโ€™t crawl around under the coach anymore

A custom semi chrome shop should have them.

You want them made in the US.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

skiatom
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m in the same boat! Following