cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tom Raper RV Richmond Ind

Rwake901
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone dealt with Tom Raper RV in Richmond Indiana? My wife and I drove over there a week ago and test drove a motorhome they had on the lot. They told us how much they would take to trade. We told them we wanted to sleep on it. I called our sales consultant back two days later and told him I would give them what they wanted if they would install like $600.00 worth of options. No big deal right? Our sales consultant said ok I will write it up and see if they will approve it and then get right back to you. That was on Saturday the 15. Since then I have called and text leaving messages and he won't return any of my messages... What gives with this place??????? Not sure I even want to buy from there now if this is the way they treat a Customer...
19 REPLIES 19

MARKW8
Explorer
Explorer
If you have to nearly beg to buy, it's time to go somewhere else. I've never heard good things about them.

Mark

Rwake901
Explorer
Explorer
okgc wrote:
Sounds like that Salesmen left to go deer hunting.
Ask to talk to salesmanager

I called and talked to the front desk. She said yes he is here this week. I know I guess I'm going to have to talk to a manager. But if I have to do that do I really want to buy there? Why would anyone want to?

okgc
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like that Salesmen left to go deer hunting.
Ask to talk to salesmanager
2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 36 QSA with GMC Envoy
Alaska 2015

Rwake901
Explorer
Explorer
My thoughts on this was fine if you don't agree to my offer then let me know maybe we can work something else out, just don't ignore me.

Bill_Hamilton
Explorer
Explorer
I bought our 2005 Tioga SL there. It was a new motorhome. Literally from day one we had nothing but trouble with the motorhome and Tom Raper did little to nothing to help the situation. The service center was very uncaring and when I reached out to the salesman, he was no help either. I attempted to get help from the General Manager with no luck. Eventually I worked directly with Fleetwood to resolve some of the issues. All of the issues were never resolved. In my opinion, Tom Raper is not what I would call an even average dealer. Im sure there are people out there who have had good experiences with them, but I did not and will never go back.
2006 Safari Simba
Gone 2005 31W Fleetwod Tioga SL - Not my problem anymore!
1996 Jeep Cherokee Toad