cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Took delivery today

Art_Schlangen
Explorer
Explorer
Well took delivery today of our new Concord, we are so excited headed for a small road trip in a couple of weeks to check all system.

yes the truck behind the Concord is mine we traded a Norther Lite TC. Going to miss it was a good camper.
9 REPLIES 9

hindes
Explorer
Explorer
We love our 2011 Concord. The only modification we had to make is that we had an additional AC unit installed as our Concord was very hard to cool in the Texas heat! (We had an additional plug installed that plugs into the post at the parks, so we can run our 2nd AC.) We love the counter space and all the storage.

Jim

Art_Schlangen
Explorer
Explorer
Gamp1, we went with this one 300 ds because of the big counter space. The ts didn't have as much. This one also had every option under the option list, except the carpet package and the table that sits between the capt chairs. The last couple of days we have putting away that we pulled from our TC. I still have two basement compartment empty and the wife has a bunch of space left in the coach.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Happy for you. Enjoy. Wish we could make our mind up on which to buy.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Art_Schlangen
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone we aren't to pull a car at this point. When we travel we are in and out of place. Catching things along the way. If we go somewhere and going to stay for a bit we thinking about just renting a car for a few days. We love riding our bikes. If we decided to pull a car my wife car will be the one.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. Very nice. :C

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
AMEN to Congratulations and Good Looking!

Enjoy!
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
Lord, I do like that rig {sigh}. Pretty colors, good layout with plenty of room to prepare meals and just live in general. Someday...

Cat Lady
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

PatrickA51
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations nice looking rig you got there. Too bad you won't be able to tow that F-350 behind the new Concord.

sunnymom
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful! Congrats and have a blast in your new rig! ๐Ÿ™‚
2006 Hurricane 30Q
2007 CR-V Toad