cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

travel assist

howdy35
Explorer II
Explorer II
Anyone used the Good Sam Travel Assist which is supposed to help if we are on a trip and get sick. I was just wondering if it was worth looking into. Thanks
1999 National Tradewinds 7370
2014 Honda CR-V--Toad
Fulltime
5 REPLIES 5

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
rcmiller32 wrote:
If you have a motorhome join FMCA and part of your yearly dues gives you a travel assistance. That and tire discounts etc.

Good idea med assistance is included, no extra charge.
2014 American Eagle

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
My only issue with a Good Sam product that helps you in a health emergency is Good Sam's not so good customer service issues. A health emergency is not the time to have to post on the web site and wait for their "Rapid Response" team to forward your problem to their executive desk all the while you sending them private messages with your contact information.

If you feel the need for this coverage, you should seriously consider Sky Med.

rcmiller32
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a motorhome join FMCA and part of your yearly dues gives you a travel assistance. That and tire discounts etc.
2014 Coachmen Pursuit 31BDP
2016 Ford C-Max Energi
Member FROG, FMCA, Life Member Good Sam Club, Member Coachmen Owners Association

rdmike
Explorer
Explorer
I have it. Never had to use it though. Seems very cheap to me insurance to me.
Fleetwood Providence 39L
Ford Fiesta Toad
Retired, spending our winters in Thailand / spring - fall traveling the great USA

GS_TravelAssist
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your post howdy35,

I may be partial, but I would definitely recommend taking a look at both of our Good Sam TravelAssist programs.

In addition to any responses to your post, you can find many stories from actual Good Sam TravelAssist members on our website. Simply go to www.goodsamtravelassist.com and click on "Testimonials". There's a lot more information there as well. If you have any additional questions feel free to call member services at:

1-888-853-7333

Regards,
Austin