cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trying to make a decision

pequeajim
Explorer
Explorer
I have been looking for a DP and almost bought a 2005 Newmar Kountry Star 39', but I just could not get past a floor issue that had very squeeky floors. Plus, I really would like something in the 36-37 foot range with pass through storage. I found a used 2011 Fleetwood Expedition in great shape with very low miles. It beats the older Newmar in every way with more features, but I hear even the older Newmar is a great coach. I would be curious to get your opinions about the newer Fleetwood coaches compared to Holiday Rambler, Newmar and Tiffen?
Holiday Rambler Arista & Jeep Liberty Toad
6 REPLIES 6

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
squeaky floors? that worries me.
bumpy

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine owns a Expedition and just loves it! Check out the Newmar and the Expedition and find the one with the length and the floor plan that suits you. IMHO you picked a great all around length when going with the mid 30's!

pequeajim
Explorer
Explorer
I'm scouting both, thanks!
Holiday Rambler Arista & Jeep Liberty Toad

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
My 2008 Newmar Grand Star 38' with 3 slides has all pass through bays with a huge pass through bay in rear. Four bays between the front and rear wheels not only are pass through from side to side but they are all open to one another front to rear. Lots of storage space.

drallohcs64
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a 2008 Tiffin Zephyr with 43,000 miles on it in April this year
It is a great motor home. Has many options, dishwasher, king size sleep number bed
built on a Spartan chassis, It is beautiful with real wood cabinetry, nicely detailed,
Has beautiful tile flooring. Tiffin makes great motor homes. well worth looking at.

coastie_family
Explorer
Explorer
In January, we bought a 2006 Newmar Ventana with 7,000 miles. It had been kept in a garage and was like brand new. We absolutely love it! Newmar is a top quality product, in our opinion. Give them another try and look some more.
Tex and Susan Collier
Elsie Mae, Bonnie and Chloe, our mini Cocker Spaniels
2006 Newmar Ventana 3631

Good Sam Elite Member