cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Camping World service problem

clydedoerr
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I made a reply to one of the members comments about his rig being in for repair for months and was still not out. I had an experience with camping world that was also bad with the service dept in Savannah GA Within about 10 minutes of responding to that post I received a response from Marcus asking me to PM him so he could get more details on my problem. I did send him a PM with my phone number really expecting not to hear anything more. About 10 mins later my phone rang and it was Marcus. He asked if he could call me back in the morning because of our 3 hr time difference. He told me he would call around 11 this morning so he could get all the details and put them in writing. He called me at 10:45 and took all the information, gave me his phone number and told me he would call me back on Monday to make sure the response team had contacted me. How great is that??

I received a call from the Camping World in Pooler GA that asked me to bring my MH in with an appointment at 9:00 the next morning when they assured me the problem would be taken care of. I have a trip planned next week so told them I would call back on the 28th when I got back. We will see what happens then, but that was pretty good response time. Thanks Marcus
4 REPLIES 4

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
That's great to a certain degree, and a true example to "LEADING by EXAMPLE".

Trick is Change management and culture change.

The CEO should NOT be the one responding and fire-fighting these customer service issues.

How many CW locations are there?
Many are resent acquisitions, with their unique cultures.

Wonder if CW tries to measure customer satisfaction by locations and rewards, recognizes, and develops a 100% satisfied customer satisfaction cultures, both in sales & service.

or is the main metrics, profit and number of units sold, the pressure on the general managers of the locations?

I have seen Marcus, speak up, many times on customer satisfaction and would bet if he was managing a location, it would run smoothly and successfully. The trick is getting ALL of CW dealers on that path.

Later,
Markiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't you post the same thing a week ago? Is this the same problem or a different one?

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Thx for the update. I look forward to hearing about how the work comes out.