cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

water pump

garpok
Explorer
Explorer
Everytime i turn on fresh water pump it blows out a fuse.
where do i find the water pump in a 1998 minniewinnie.
Thanks,
8 REPLIES 8

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
If it was just a dead pump, it probably would not be blowing a fuse. There could be problems in the wiring to the pump, OR in the pump there are contacts that may be shorting.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
When you find the pump, clean out filter, turn on a faucet and see if pump runs. If it's the original pump, it may need replacement. If you want to upgrade to a higher flow rate pump, your wiring might not be heavy enough. If your rig has a little Intellitec pump controller device (probably located near the pump), you should be OK installing a bigger, higher amp draw pump. I recently installed a 5.3 gpm rated Remco 55 ARV model pump. Cost around $170,great water pressure for shower, etc., but noisy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellitec-RV-Water-Pump-Contol-Unit-00-00145-100-/321238744329?_trksid=p2054897.l4276#ht_717wt_984

http://www.amazon.com/Remco-Aquajet-5503-AV15-B636-Pump-12VDC/dp/B00571JK6W

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
Usually not far from the fresh water tank.

johnwalkerpa1
Explorer
Explorer
most likely its under the bed. It may be in a smaller box in the large box that the bed sits on....

dumboat2
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 1999 Minnie Winnie 26 ft model and the water pump was under the bed. Easy to get to.

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Bobbo wrote:
Where do you hear the pump when it is running?

It doesn't run, it blows a fuse. :h :B

I couldn't resist.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Where do you hear the pump when it is running?
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Click on your model here herefor the location. Electrical diagrams are also found on the Winnebago Resources site. Winnebago Resources.

Beverley and Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.