cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water to a refrigerator

gavaman
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a new 2016 37KT Challenger. It has a residential refrigerator. How do I get water to the refrigerator? It has ice maker
and water dispenser on the door but I can't find the water valve to turn the water on. I looked under the lower plastic kick plate and under the kitchen sink with no luck. Can anyone help? I tried Camping World with no luck so far.
11 REPLIES 11

jwmII
Explorer
Explorer
KID2TEXAS wrote:
mine is a little pop up valve and is behind my draws next to the fridge and sometimes they are out under the slide out that the fridge is on. mine has both a shut off valve under slid out and also has the pop up valve behind the draws next to fridge.

Check out that popup if you haven't already. It could be a drain valve.
jwmII

KID2TEXAS
Explorer
Explorer
mine is a little pop up valve and is behind my draws next to the fridge and sometimes they are out under the slide out that the fridge is on. mine has both a shut off valve under slid out and also has the pop up valve behind the draws next to fridge.
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Amarillo Special Edition 4 X 4 & 6.0 PSD,
2015 Columbus 320 RS
Me, a Wife and two crazy kids that are to cool to go anymore :B
Golf cart that matches the Amarillo truck.

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
Classic FUBAR !!!

gavaman wrote:
I have called Camping World and emailed more than 10 times and keep getting different answers or no response. I called Thor Motor Coach and they told where to
look which I hope they are right. There was not any document on where the water valve was.
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

gavaman
Explorer
Explorer
I have called Camping World and emailed more than 10 times and keep getting different answers or no response. I called Thor Motor Coach and they told where to
look which I hope they are right. There was not any document on where the water valve was.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Call your coach maker. They are the ones who installed the refrigerator and the water line to it.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Vulcan_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
gavaman wrote:
I just bought a new 2016 37KT Challenger.

I tried Camping World with no luck so far.

If you bought it from CW, you are not being insistent enough.
They OWE you support after the sale.

What about documents; did you get any "owners manuals" ??

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
my chieftain had the source under the kitchen sink connected to a filter housing that fed both the refrigerator and also the tall bar type faucet for drinking water. just a small 1/4?????? inch clear plastic tube.
bumpy

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a removable panel on the outside wall of the RV that would be directly behind the refrigerator? Most units I've seen have the water shutoff and line behind the unit and it is accessed from an outside panel.

gavaman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the help and I will the edit the post.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Check under bathroom sink?
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
"gavaman".....Typically, the water supply line and shut off valve are routed in one of your bays. Open the bay under your refer and follow the water line.

Side Note:....It's not a good idea to post your email and phone number on an open forum. If you need to provide it to someone, you can do it via private message.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab