cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Put one string of Christmas lights along the front awning arm and a wreath on the front. No snow though, The closest we will get to a White Christmas is the beach sand. Just an other 80 degree Christmas season. :B

voyRVing
Explorer
Explorer
Put the new Exp. sticker on the license plate....it was to cold to do anything else but at least its legal again!

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ordered 2 new toyos for it. Just finished waxing the thing now it's raining on it.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the furnace.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Dropped it off at the service center to get a laundry list of issues taken care of. Nothing serious. Just the usual "I bought a new house and I have a punch list".
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Welder called today and said my shortened seat posts were done. Will probably pick them up by the end of the week.I will then be able to start making the trim cover boxes to hide the bolts. Gulf Stream carpeted over everything and with carpet removal I will have to come up with something different. I am currently thinking of making some boxes of oak and using them to cover the hardware. I have all winter to think it over and start construction.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Winegard Traveler so that I could HD. Replaced the TV in the bedroom with a 26" Visio and installed DTV HD DVRS from home in galley and bedroom. We are getting close to full-timing.
Bob

Dashonthedash
Explorer
Explorer
Right now, I don't have one. My old Brave was sold last month, and my new one doesn't arrive until next month. My driveway looks naked...
Gary Shapiro
Shadow - 7-year-old Greyhound (aka Shadow Ninja)
Hannah - 4-year-old GSD rescue (aka the Canine Tornado)
Max, Dash (GSDs), Willow, Dot, Allan, Lily (Greyhounds), and Molly(GSD Mix), at the Bridge and in my heart forever
2011 G'town 280DS Class A

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
cleaned it after driving through france and spain to my winter stopover.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Patched up some bad wiring on the main engine harness-mainly having to do with the main relay and fuel pump relay, zip tied some hoses and wires away from the engine and fan, and nervously went out for a test drive. Made it to Uhaul and back and filled up the propane to run the furnaces since it's gonna be cold in Alabama for the next few days.
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

SoCal_Kevin
Explorer
Explorer
Found and fixed a loose wire on the generator. Exercised it and all is well in electric land.

Also rescreened the entry door top and bottom. The top had a rip, the bottom was just old. Now they're both new.
SoCal Kevin
1995 HR Navigator
M11 400 Cummins
Allison HD 4060
Ready Brute Towbar; 2000 Suburban Toad

jmanrambler
Explorer
Explorer
Went to visit her at the stoage yard to make sure all was ok.
2006 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 37sbt Workhorse W24 Chasis

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the four 12 V house batteries, cleaned the terminals, took two that had the most variable S.G. and put them on an equalizer charge. And got everything back together before sun left the solar panels which were what were keeping the exhaust fans and the fridge going.

In a week or two I'll get around to rechecking the S.G. again. After all, we are on Mexican Time. :B

BrianinMichigan
Explorer
Explorer
Watched the snow stay off it.
1990 GEORGIE BOY 28' 454 4BBL, TURBO 400 TRANS,
CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON.

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing
HR