cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Bought PS3 for it. It was very happy to have received it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Dewinterized today, then checked out the water heater both electric and gas. Once I figured out that the bypass valve needed to be closed, the water came out hot! Made sure A/C works even though it's still kinda cold. Waxed kitchen floor, lubricated slide seals, washed and waxed front end cap and front windows.

DW signed us up for the sugar beet harvest in ND & MN this fall. Have any of you done that...workkamping?
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
topped off gas @$3.629 per gallon,,,$99.85 snugged up the parking brake cable, replaced one of the Gas springs on one of the basement doors!!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Relocated dash toad brake LED and installed 12vdc power outlet in old LED spot. Added two 12vdc power outlets on passenger side . Now have two on each side. Should be enough.
Added ten fuse DC distribution block in dash for camera, monitor, new 12 outlets and other projects I have not even dreamed up yet.
Added battery powered smoke detector in bedroom. Factory design/standard is only one and just about worthless over front passenger seat with bedroom door closed. In a former life I designd fire alarms and you NEVER skimp on detectors in sleeping areas. To make matters worse there is a bunch of 110 and 12 volt equipment under the bed! How many smoke detectors in you rig?
Charged chassis battery after forgetting to trickle charge for over one month.
Sat in drivers seat and dreamed about our four month trip to Maine.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Got it out of storage.Changed the thermostat. Check the air in coach and toad. Started loading for our trip this Friday.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Making a couple of shelves for the bathroom cabinet to give more space to store all the junk!
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Marley kickspace heater under kitchen sink. Lots of time laying on floor to cut hole-otherwise no big deal. I works GREAT!
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Finished installing my flat screen TV. Decided to mount it on the prefinished shelving from Lowes. Didn't have to use the $50 bracket from WM. Cost for tghe project was about $30. DW says it looks like it came that way from the factory!
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

BudParrish
Explorer
Explorer
Heading out in 2 days. Washed and waxed the coach and buffed out some tree limb scratches, polished the wheels. Washed and waxed the toad.

Changed the oil in the generator and cleaned the exterior of the generator.

Fixed the rear camera (one of those situations where it didn't work, took it out, put it back in, and it began to work(!!)),

Sanded and repainted the entry steps, and then put on RV Innovations rubber step covers (I should have bought the step lights too).

I also had a tile installer come over and replace 5 broken tiles. He mixed Flexbond with the Thin-set and mortar - hopefully they won't crack again.

Replaced the windshield wipers. Adjusted the Driving lights.

Tomorrow I'm going to tackle the battery compartment.

Bud
08 Monaco Diplomat SFT, 2010 Chevy Z-71 toad.

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Parked in Monterey Elks Lodge for a couple of nights. No work needed other than adding $211 gasoline so I can continue traveling.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
I slowly start to de-winterize it. Today I will charge all batteries.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted 2 catches to the under dinette drawer to prevent it keeping opening,when taking right hand bends.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

revump
Explorer
Explorer
We keep getting it ready to fulltime ... coming soon
Bob

slemnah
Explorer
Explorer
Let's see, I installed the air lines to my "ping" tank for my Roadmaster air braking system, then installed the engine automatic fire extinguisher and replaced the black/grey water vent tube cover with a cyclone 360. All in all a good day!!

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Took it for a spin and filled up the propane.
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig