cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
4 new rear tires installed with metal valve stems. Firestone Transforce HT 215/85R16. There is actually space between the duallies now that the proper size is on. Had the front valve stems swapped to metal.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
I tested the new water lines I installed throughout the coach. Everything was good and dry, except the bathtub drain. A quick trip to the hardware store for a new flanged gasket and all was good. Also secured the new counter top in the bathroom to the vanity.
Thanks,
Brian

her_I
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new backsplash in Kitchen

corgi-traveler
Explorer
Explorer
We've decided to sell our A and downsize to a class C. Friday we took her for a smog check and failed at idle. So....Yesterday DH changed the oil, put in a new air filter, put a can of Seafoam in, and then we took the beast on a 30 mile jog around the outskirts of town before taking her in for a re-test -- passed with flying colors!
This AM we washed her and I waxed the west-facing side, will do the east tonight. Also finished the last of the emptying-out process. Now to clean.
Samantha (the poster)
Tim, DH and driver of the CorgiMobile
Dexter and Dora - Pembroke Welsh Corgis
Gone but never forgotten -
Beth 1/11/94-6/3/09
Pippin 3/16/05-11/4/15
Buddy 11/7/05-10/24/16
Diva 1/9/09 - 8/20/20

Jack_Kay
Explorer
Explorer
Not today, but last Friday I finally had my Dometic fridge recall taken care of. Only took about an hour while we were on the road. Didn't realize there was one until talking to a friend who has the same unit and had it done.
Jack & Kay
2015 Allegro 32CA
2014 Honda CR-V
FMCA #F341229

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the 1.75" fuel fill hose from the fuel fill inlet to the tank. Ran the generator and the a/c for a few hours for a bit of exercise.
Thanks,
Brian

happy-2
Explorer
Explorer
HI< I put the 4th coat of red max pro on my 99 southwind.What a great look,IM so pleased with the way it cam out.Looks like new. Also called the factory and found out Zep wet is the same as the pro,and you can use them together if you run out of the other. That took up mi day.WELL WORTH IT

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the exterior top to bottom
Thanks,
Brian

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
put the windshield covers on. going to sit couple of months
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the new house battery negative cable. Generator starts like a champ off battery power now, NICE!!!
Thanks,
Brian

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Figured out why the generator will not start on battery power, it will only start when hooked up to shore power.

Bad negative battery cable on the house battery.

The cable was covered with a piece of split loom tubing and tape was applied to cover the crimp ends.

Thanks,
Brian

mikeintn
Explorer
Explorer
Added and wired 7 pin trailer connector on rear for tow dolly hook up, ran video line to front for new camera to watch said tow dolly and my Mini Cooper ๐Ÿ™‚
Mike, Cindy, Chris and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel & Naro the cat
2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38 PST
Cummings 330
Onan 7500 Watt Generator
Master Tow 80THD tow dolly
2009 Mini Cooper S Toad

Hurricane_Owner
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a digital thermostat. What a differance that made. Also, going move the links on my sway bar to the stiffer position.

maryvillept
Explorer
Explorer
working on mounting a new larger grill in my storage bay. Upgrading to a three burner that just barely fits lol.
2012 Chevy 3500hd crew cab short bed. 6.0 L, 4x4
16k Reese slider hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 38' toy hauler

kendall69
Explorer
Explorer
Found my leak in the bathroom came from the bath tub drain lines under the vanity. The Tee broke totally off at the end where the tub joined the under sink vent line. So far I have made three trips to Lowe's to get parts. I gave up tonight and will continue tomorrow. Why can you not by ABS fittings as used in RVs. Better question is why do they use ABS instead of readily available PVC?

I had the EXACT same leak. I followed it back and found the pipe loose. I further followed it and found out the connection to the gray tank has shattered off. For what it's worth, check your out. I think mine was caused by the gray tank not being tied down and sliding forward and taking everything out all the wt to the sink in the bathroom.

Still scratching my head on the repairs because I can't get at the tank.
Owned (1) Class A (2) class C (1) truck camper looking at a Class (B)
New proud Owner of a 2014 Phoenix Cruiser 2400