cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Had help from my brother to take all 6 wheels off and clean up and bleed brakes ready for my 5 month winter trip to southern europe.Ready to roll now on thursday.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Replaced the non-digital center console TV with a Vizio XVT323SV. Found the new flat screen at the local Sam's club for $260 which was half off MSRP. Copied the installation I found iRV2.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

daverich
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I washed the bottom and top of my awning before putting it away. WOW! What a difference. It looks almost new.

daverich
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a batter watering system on my two 6 amp batteries. Now I will do a much better job of keeping the water level up.

rast
Explorer
Explorer
Put a second coat of paint in the house battery compartment.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled the start cap out of the roof air; ordered a new one; hope thats the reason my air has a problem getting started.

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Relaxed and listened to it rain in Deer Park, WA
Bob

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Today I washed my coach with Blue Coral wash and wax. It looks really good and shiny. It was a little dirty after my trip from Fremont to Scottsdale and back. Now I am getting ready for a trip to Pahrump, Nev. for a couple of days visiting some friends there and then into Las Vegas for three weeks of R&R. Need it, have been driving too much in short time.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it thru the Flint Hills of Kansas.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

slemnah
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the combo vcr and dvd player and installed a new surround sound theatre system.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Got the drawer base built for the bunkhouse..

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Learned how to post a link on this site! Thanks SRT for the link, still figuring out the controls on this forum. I think I got it now...

Here is a test:
Remodel Pics so far...

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm still working on the roof redo, and it looks like I've got another couple of weeks to go. It turned out to be very time-comsuming on account the self-leveling Dicor caulking was junk. Some of it, in the center of it, was relatively normal removal, BUT towards the edges it was/is rock hard and I have to chisel it off. Plus, I'm replacing all 400+ screws with stainless. This time, the last step will be 4" Eternabond all around (2" for the vents and skylights).
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Kevgrn114 wrote:
Finished trimming out hardwood floors in the stairwell..

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302162_2151800277906_1333361666_31992283_1575703967_n.jpg

Click It

roads_to_travel
Explorer
Explorer
We had Les Schwabs replace the coil springs and put in new air bags. Also repaired the generator and replaced the springs on the levelers. What would we do without them? We make an appointment and they always get it done that day not 3 to 4 weeks.