cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

dennis_and_terr
Explorer
Explorer
i mentally drove from greenfield wisconsin to memphis . then i opened my eyes and there's still 3 inches of fresh snow outside ; temp is 12 above,. maybe i'll take another imaginary trip tomorrow.
dennis and terry
2000 damon intruder 349 (The Boo-mobile)
cats Hunter and Jazz
dog Abigail (newly adopted from humane society)
1995 Saturn wagon toad

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Sat inside it or under the awning as Zihuatanejo, Mexico is having an unseasonably rainy day.

MrsMingo
Explorer
Explorer
Made new curtains! Got rid of the day/night shades as they were over 10 years old and either the plastic bobbins were breaking or the strings were ready to break! The new ones slide to the side instead of up and it's much darker in the living area in the morning. I love them!!!
Rae & Capt. Ron Lampe
Sparky - a work in progress
2001 Travel Supreme
1998 Chevy S-10
2011 BMW R1200RT

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Treated all the woodwork to a wax job.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

rtravis
Explorer
Explorer
Filled her up with gas while I can still afford it. Finished up a new headboard for the bed. Marked another X on the calendar until we can head South.
Shirley, Robert and Mr. Otis the cat. Newmar Scottsdale towing Nissan Versa Hatchback.

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered two more cases of allure Cyprus flooring last night. Got a call from Home depot today and was told 5 to 6 weeks back order. Finished putting the floor trim in that I could and then put her back to bed in the storage yard untill rest of the flooring comes in.

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
50 degress in ILL-stated MH let her run till it came up to temps-Started genny with electric heater putting on a load--Crawled under her to bolt up TRAC bar I just finished fabricating-Maybe only 50 bucks invested but lots of crawling under and getting back out-21 more days till we head south to FL-RICH & AUDREY

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Had to order 2 more cases of allure flooring. Started cutting and staining the floor trim.

jassrnj
Explorer
Explorer
I gave it a hug ... it will be ready to roll in 6 weeks.

mcal63775
Explorer
Explorer
Removed leaking steering stabilizer shock & replaced with new. Also removed leaking hydrolic leveler. Going to send that back to manufacturer to have rebuilt to the tune of $260. Or I could buy a new one,to which I don't even want to know the cost of that would be.Though I think I will find out. 97 Coachman-F53

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Dismantled exhaust system and removed it. Drained engine oil. Removed all attachment bolts and tranny cooler lines from radiator to prepare for removal. Radiator is heavy so will remove when have help. Added propane from a 5 gal tank to RV tank so that I have heat when staying overnight to work on coach.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:
mmiille wrote:
Thanks for the link. How many hinges? 8 I figure. Starting tomorrow.

Cool ! Post pics!!! Number of hinges is in the plans.

I see the eight hinges on the shelf, but I don't see how many hinges on the shelf supports.

Just 2 on each support.

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Kevgrn114 wrote:
mmiille wrote:

I see the eight hinges on the shelf, but I don't see how many hinges on the shelf supports.
Martin & Cheryl
40 Foot 2009 Damon Tuscany 4076
Cummins 360, Hyundai Santa Fe
Full timing since 2010.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
mmiille wrote:

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Had the AC Compressor seize on the engine and had a new one installed at S & L Automotive and Truck Repair in Amarillo. Great people to do business with and they're a Workhorse service center.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres