cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
Linda Z wrote:
becker wrote:

Washed and polished my coach..... I didn't do it..... had a detailing shop do it. They put 4 guys on it.... did it in 3 1/2 hours..... good job..... used Meguiars polish....$160.00 total job. Looks like a brand new coach.

Where? We're south of Houston in Richmond but for the right deal we'll drive. Thanks.

Linda Z

That's a good price ! I wouldn't do it that cheap.....
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

bigdog2
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the slide bar for the new oxygenics shower head so shorty can get wet when in the shower. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( don't think she ever reads these posts )
LOW net worth.........HIGH quality of life
Dudley is at the rainbow bridge
Sonney,old ,retired Roadway driver.
Donna, too young to retire, she quit.

2006 GBM Pursuit 3500 DS
2014 ram toad- toad's toad VW powered buggy

cvbdsl
Explorer
Explorer
Started the first detailed cleaning of the MH interior since we owned it. Should have done it sooner or waited for cooler weather- even with the AC running.

Chris
2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter 42 PDQ
2018 Ford Edge SEL- Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar/Blue Ox Base plate/Patriot Brake System
Retired Canadian Army WO (1971-2000)

FocalPoint
Explorer
Explorer
Finished the replacement of the old tv with a new 22" Samsung flat screen in the front overhead area of my 2000 Harney Coach Works Riata.
It looks good and feels solid. I have a Steer Safe system coming so I will be installing that probably next week.
2000 Harney Coach Works DP. 3126B Cat Toad 2010Honda CRV

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Loaded the linens after laundering them. Aired the pillows. Dusted.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

doc_brown
Explorer
Explorer
Oil/filter change, fuel filter change, lube, diff fluid check, tranny fluid check at Speedco (Las Vegas) for $200 !!!
Steve,Kathy and Josh
Morpheus(Basenji)at Rainbow Bridge
2004 40' TSDP Country Coach Inspire DaVinci
350 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, Air Force One Braking, Blue Ox

Linda_Z
Explorer
Explorer
becker wrote:

Washed and polished my coach..... I didn't do it..... had a detailing shop do it. They put 4 guys on it.... did it in 3 1/2 hours..... good job..... used Meguiars polish....$160.00 total job. Looks like a brand new coach.

Where? We're south of Houston in Richmond but for the right deal we'll drive. Thanks.

Linda Z

Hurricane_Owner
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up a new Coleman Mach 3 with the chill grill. Just need to figure out how to get it on the roof. I think I will put a plank up on some ladders and Hoist it up the rest of the way with some rope, and a guide so it doesnt scratch the rv. Ive got my brother in law coming down latter today. Wish me luck.

Mule_Skinner
Explorer
Explorer
Washed passenger side, removed faded ugly pink stripe and scrubed with Bar Keepers Friend and applied 5 coats of Red Max Pro. WOW! The old girl never looked so good. 3 more sides to go.
Gerry Lori and the 2003 Damon Intruder
MSgt USAF Ret. 1985:B
1988 Goldwing with 2005 Champion Trike Conversion
:C

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced all the 1 1/8" offset T molding. The stuff that goes along the edge of the night stands, etc. The old stuff was dried and brittle and cracked in a few places.

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced broken return spring on the parking brake and replaced the pcv valve. Started thinking about eternabond for the roof.
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Did a partial clean up from the first half of our Alaska trip. Got the bug fur and gull poop off the exterior and DW vacuumed and washed interior floors. This is all surface work as the roads and environment will restore the dirt within minutes after we start moving. Well gull poop is avoidable by staying away from fish cleaning stations in major fishing areas (anyplace in AK near water).

No recent maintenance chores but they will come as the miles roll up. Generator is due for oil change, checked the air filter and it is surprisingly clean, I know I have been using the genny, a lot although solar on roof has been carrying most of our electric load. Surprised me, but low angle amorphous solar works the nuts and with 18 hours of daylight any solar is great.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Second coat of paint in the bathroom, caulked the new shower walls, installed the medicine cabinet, trim moldings, light in the shower, the tile floor, the tub skirt and the throne.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

mikeintn
Explorer
Explorer
Wash the rig from top to bottom, scrubbed with bar keepers friend, getting ready for red max 3.
Mike, Cindy, Chris and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel & Naro the cat
2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38 PST
Cummings 330
Onan 7500 Watt Generator
Master Tow 80THD tow dolly
2009 Mini Cooper S Toad

revump
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a flag pole and flag that I purchased in Jan in AZ. I just thought it was time
Bob