cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Lt46
Explorer II
Explorer II
Installed a new HWH pump/motor/reservoir assembly.Will finish up tomorrow and field test. Slide better slide and jacks better jack or I'll lose even more hair over this troublesome system.
Peter & Dawn
[black] 97 Winnebago Adventurer 37RW [/black]
F53/460 w/ tag axle
[black] 96 Prowler 27X SOLD[/black]
IAFF L-792 (Ret.)

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the faucet in the rear lavatory with a residential model, about time after six years.

Now I need to find a way to stop the connectors from leaking ๐Ÿ˜ž

Oh yes in the past two weeks have added, Oregon, Washington and Idaho to the map. tonight is our one night stop in Idaho. On to Canada BC tomorrow and AB the next day. Already on the map from a rental coach some years ago.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
took it to my daughters for easter
2009 Challenger

georgiebc
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a safe in the back of a hanging locker to transport my handgun legally. Also, will keep it away from the little fingers of the grandkids.
2006 Georgie Boy Pursuit 3500 DS
2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Stowmaster tow gear
FMCA Member # F405266

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Not today, but a couple of days ago; bought is a brand new toad to haul along: 2011 Jeep Unlimited Sahara 4 door! It is officially DW's ride but she let me drive it 10K home from the store yesterday!

Today the rig goes into the RV Shop for service: Repair the gas furnace, step cover, and check a bunch of other stuff after it's 30,000 Km (20,000 Mi) 'round North America trip.

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Brought L'Andante back from the repair shop and plugged her in, so we can start cooling down the fridge and charging stuff. The dashboard max air still doesn't work (parts on order), but where we're going is pretty darn cold, so we should be ok.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

tgr2975
Explorer
Explorer
Today we bought and brought home our 2011 Allegro 35 QBA. We really enjoyed the 45 mile trip home, and are looking forward to our first trip. I was really amazed at how easy it was to back it into its spot.
2011 Tiffin Allegro 35 QBA
2008 Brookside 298 FWBHS (Sold)

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Today was a better day. I didn't do anything except find out the locked up brakes were because the previous owner had the brakes done and the hoses were bad. Instead of $1500 it will be $600 I can live with that. Should have her back by the weekend.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know why our maps not filled in here...I changed it on our profile.
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Today just drove from Freeport, ME to Hanover, ME about 70 miles. Not many campgrounds open up here this time of year. Though the directories say they are not open yet, several said "come on anyway". But... yesterday put all the rest of the state stickers on our map! Made it to ME to complete all the states. Ate our customary Lobster roll and clam chowder. Also repaired our awning clamp. It had broken and the company sent us a repair kit for free. Spent 2 nights ago in 50 MPH winds. Our neighbor lost his awning, and it was rolled up! Now headed back home. Be there about May 1st. Short break till our next trip to the midwest and a summer of music fests and rodeos.
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
04 Tradewinds removed the 27 TV above the driver and replaced it with a 32 flat screen on a swivel mount. Yay
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
This week, pulled all 3 batteries. Cleaned the rust of the battery racks, they're inside the front grille, and coated with Chassis Saver. Cleaned the rust of the hold downs. Wasn't much metal left when I got done so I bought some angle iron and flat stock and welded up a new set.

Rear bumper, hollow rectangular steel, was caved in in the middle. Pulled it off, cut the back open and beat it back into shape. Still need to weld the back piece back on and paint it.

There are advantages to being laid off, plenty of time to work on the motorhome. Downside is no money to use it.

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Sittin' here waiting on the repair shop to tell us the oxygen sensor's replaced. Gettin' down to the wire; supposed to roll out next Monday.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

tgr2975
Explorer
Explorer
Completed my PDI list and sent it to the dealer. Stopping by the dealer on Wednesday to wrap up the purchase of our Class A.
2011 Tiffin Allegro 35 QBA
2008 Brookside 298 FWBHS (Sold)

bresdogsr
Explorer
Explorer
Started packing and sanitized the water lines. Installed a new brake controller for the dolly tested it out and gassed her up.
2014 Newmar Dutch Star 4018