cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
bought and installed a 15K btu ac for the front, then moved the 13.5K btu ac I purchased last year in the rear.

Pops

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Finished See-Level tank monitor system install.

roads_to_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Havent done much but dream about taking it out. Between the weather and Dave having hip replacement that is about all we can do at this time but making a list of what needs to be done and what we want to do has helped.

slack95winnfull
Explorer
Explorer
Woke up with a red hen nesting in my bathroom sink, chased her out, cleaned up the "gift" she left and cleaned up the broken egg she left. I hope I don't have to start a thread about " What did your chickens do to your MH today?".

John_Haggard
Explorer
Explorer
New starter, GM heavy duty
new isolator
new battery's
grounded the new starter with a specific ground wire to the mounting bolt
2 new 80 amp battery breaker fuse's

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the in tank fuel pump, not a fun job but had to be done...
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Dewinterized, sanitized the fresh water system, loaded the rig up, hooked the toad up, and now she is sitting in the driveway waiting on me to get off work tomorrow. Destination: Florida.
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Is this where you post what stupid thing you did?? If so I was repairing the caulking around the windows and storage bays and was on the ladder, not a tall ladder, but as I was scraping it off the plastic puddy knife caught and then released and I fell off the ladder. Crashing into the van, falling up against a table that had some shelves and doors on it and that fell onto me. Scared the heck out of me and I coundn't move for a moment. Had my 5 and 6 year olds get my DW and I guess it looked worse then it was. Now I'm sore and brused, luckily no broben bones. My 5yr old was really scared. I guess tomorrow I will try and stay on the ladder.

HaHaHa
Arnold
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

purplekeenah
Explorer
Explorer
We got the rig out of the cave today from its winter-long hibernation.
2015 Newmar Dutchstar 4369
2013 Chevy Equinox

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Brought it home so we can get it ready to take the grandkids to universal on Wedneday.

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
updated the pics of the grand kids
2009 Challenger

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Built disply rack for 4 LCD gauges, two DC, 1 AC, and frequency. Next up run wire. I expect that to take a couple days.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I took it out of storage today and took it home to get ready to go camping Wednesday.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

beefsupremexj
Explorer
Explorer
Mounted a Vizio Soundbar in front of the TV so the kids can hear it going down the road. Connected the iPhone to the TV so they could watch Netflix on the way.
1999 Georgie Boy Landau F53 V10
1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 5M- Toy
2007 Honda TRX300EX- Toy
2008 Saturn Aura-Toad

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
Removed my stacked Splendide dryer, that is in a tight cabinet, to replace the temp control t/stat. What a job that is cause the screws in the back two tabs are all but impossible to reach. I had to remove the front two then tilt the top of the dryer back as far as possible to reach the back two then it was tough. The vent hose was tough too but I managed to get that loose from outside. The machine is an inch taller than the opening so it had to taken out bottom first. Good thing it only weighs 67 lbs. Had the parts to repair it so I installed them and back in it went. Works good again. I thought a premium priced Splendide Ariston would last longer than four years but oh well.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.