cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Nascarcruzin
Explorer
Explorer
Put a $3500.00 Injector Pump on it, labor and all $4500.00

Ronnie & Rebecca

Soddy Daisy, TN
Full-timing since 2004
Check out our adventures:
North to Alaska 2011

Travel Journal Enter the password - 12345
2008 Alaskan adventure
2009 Northeast coast and Canadian Maritimes

1999 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40WDS
FMCA #388387

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sitting here enjoying the cool of two brand new 15000btu air conditioners.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

The_Dunks
Explorer
Explorer
I packed our clothes in ours!! Yippee!
The Dunks - Terry and Steve
'05 Endeavor - The Oasis
'10 Jeep Liberty
In God We Trust

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Tried to clean and wax the rear cap. Looks like the gel coat needs more persuasion so it looks half way decent instead of streaks and blotches. Leaving for weekend of camping tomorrow so the rear cap will have to wait for next week.

If I ever buy a newer motor home it will have full body paint.

purplekeenah
Explorer
Explorer
I did two things today to my rig. FIRST, I finished the installation of a new 32"LED TV to replace the old Sony Wega 24" that weighed a ton over the dash. The new one weighs 13-1/2 pounds and is 1" thick around the edges. I was able to mount it against the face of the existing cabinet which left about 3/8" cabinet reveal on both sides, and cut a filler 2-1/4" wide at the top of the cabinet opening. Thanks to a fellow forum member Marc who gave me some pointers on removal of the old tv and what I would find behing the old tv! I was very happy to receive some local channels on the Winegard antenna, I couldn't get them on the old tv because it was not digital.
The SECOND thing I did to my rig today was pull out after being soooo happy with my new tv reception, I forgot to wind down the Winegard antenna and immediately busted it off when I hit the neighbors telephone wire going down the street!!!!!!!!!! WOW, how dumb can you be????
Actually, I did three things today, I just ordered a new antenna.

As Paul Harvey said, "Good Day"!
2015 Newmar Dutchstar 4369
2013 Chevy Equinox

Livin_Good
Explorer
Explorer
Made a payment.......

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced driver fan switch, fan still doesn't work. Any ideas as to why? What fuse should I look at? Would the fuse be in the main set panel? 2000 Pace Arrow.

Ran generator, was hard to start hadn't ran it for a couple weeks. Turned on air and ran them for a while. Opened freezer door and am defrosting freezer.

Talked neighbor into changing oil etc.

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
removed right front wheel 'cause it only has 30 lbs air...checked everything, finally found that the "custom 80# valve cap" had blown and let the air out. Put air back in, put on the old cap and the air went out immediately....pumped it up again applied a new 80# cap and it stays filled.....wonders of modern science!!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Today I changed the oil and filter on the engine. Fifty three dollars for five gallons of Rotella oil at Wal=Mart and forty dollars for a Napa 1791 XE oil filter (wix)
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I finally fixed the 7.5 Onan QD, and gained a LOT of knowledge that I hope I never have to use. And now, I can plan my next trip. I was grounded for a couple of weeks because I do NOT go on a trip without a fully functional generator.
But wait, I still have to wait for my ceiling light switch/dimmers to come in.
It's always something.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
Today I have done nothing to the RV. On Wednesday it will be moved down onto the slab and the tanks will get dumped. We finished the septic installation this morning. The RV is going to double as scaffolding as I stand up the building. I knew that 13' high roof would come in handy for something.
Randy

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Getting both roof air conditioners replaced. The auto park chose the RV repair facility to start engaging in reverse. I guess it picked a good place to break.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Flushed the hot water heater, repaired the emergency brake switch (put new screws in,) Washed and dried most of it including edge of roof. Start loading this evening for camping trip tomorrow through Friday.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded up the bus for a 5 night stay in Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone. We stay there and tour the park and the Tetons in the toad which is much more enjoyable. We got lucky and got the stay in Grizzly on a cancellation. It's only 160 miles from home but a very enjoyable trip nevertheless.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

RogerComm
Explorer
Explorer
Installed keyless entry on the Camelot, the only option it did not have that we wanted when we bought it. Called Monaco first and they were extremely helpful and was able to look up my coach and told me what I would need to do a factory type install. Found most of the componets on ebay and from the OEM. We now have the OEM system installed and it will make life a lot easier than trying to fumble for keys in the dark or rain. Also can now lock the basement doors all at once (or unlock them) without walking around and using the key on each door. The coach was prewired for the system so the install was pretty easy. The manufacturer of the keyless system is Trimark in Iowa, they were extemely friendly and helpful even though I didn't buy the entire system from them.
Roger & Denae
W4OHX
FMCA 334124

2004 Monaco Camelot 40PST
Lexus LX-470 Toad
Blue Ox/Brake Buddy