cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

PW_gila_monster
Explorer
Explorer
I rotated my Best B today --so the hot Arizona sun fries the other side of the pleasureway's fiberglass evenly. 90 degrees today. Maybe high 70's by the end of the week - oh my gosh does the heater still work???

JupiterRT
Explorer
Explorer
Change oil in Roadtrek 170, and filled propane in preperation for 12 hour drive to Talladega in a couple of weeks for NASCAR races.....

diepenj
Explorer
Explorer
Piddled a bit on end-of-summer items. Replaced a broken seat bracket and winterized the fresh water system. My RT has two fresh water tanks which makes winterizing a bit tricky. This is my 2nd season of winterizing but it still took a while with the owners manual to make sure it was done right. I spent some time labeling pipes...maybe the job will be easier next year.

Still have to do a good wash and wax before cold weather gets here.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it a good clean out. There are storage places I had not taken advantage of. I love my B!!

MelinProv
Explorer
Explorer
Wash and Wax but.... it may snow this next week

chain
Explorer
Explorer
Took mine to vend at a biker event in Colorado .
Man I love living in it for the week with my Ol'Lady .

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
I just went out and got a flashlight out of the RT. We have a nine foot door on one of the doors of a three car garage, so it is always just out the door into the RT. What a great setup! I probably go out there at least once a day for something. It is always ready to roll.

Just like the previous two posts, I love to just monkey around with my B. It is more than a vehicle. It is a genuine hobby that brings great joy just being here. Sometimes, I just go out and lay down on the bed and watch tv. Seems strange with tvs in the house, but it is a fun thing to do. These Bs are addictive and you either get it or you don't. Folks on this forum do.
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
kmessinger wrote:
I have owned class A's, C's, travel trailers, and many VW campers (westfalia and eurovan) but the stange thing is I never worked on most of them. My last Eurovan I did a lot of extras on but the Sprinter I have now from Sportsmobile I am always finding or making up something to do. Is this a B thing?

Brendon, the 10 year old next door, will ask me, "Are you playing with your car again?" I guess that is it. I'll let the yardwork go, taking out the trash, cleaning the garage just to "play with my car."

What did I do to my B today . . . I know for a fact I did something!

Well said.

kmessinger
Explorer
Explorer
I have owned class A's, C's, travel trailers, and many VW campers (westfalia and eurovan) but the stange thing is I never worked on most of them. My last Eurovan I did a lot of extras on but the Sprinter I have now from Sportsmobile I am always finding or making up something to do. Is this a B thing?

Brendon, the 10 year old next door, will ask me, "Are you playing with your car again?" I guess that is it. I'll let the yardwork go, taking out the trash, cleaning the garage just to "play with my car."

What did I do to my B today . . . I know for a fact I did something!
2017.5 Winnebago Travato.

FaireCat
Explorer
Explorer
Not quite in the spirit of the thread but... we took it to a "volunteer work party" - meaning out to nowhere helping clear brush, as it provided us a restroom. ๐Ÿ˜‰

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it out today. Going to a birthday party (bash) out of town and staying all night in the Class B.

dirtyharryo
Explorer
Explorer
Four new tires. Four General 235/75/15 tires 70,000 mile warranty $74.00 each.

MelinProv
Explorer
Explorer
Prepping for a fishing trip hope to see fall colors!

marbar
Explorer
Explorer
installed a hood deflector on our newest B. We had it on our other one and it makes a big difference in stone activity.

rdtaylor
Explorer
Explorer
Figured out the old converter/charger a Magnetek 6325 was dead (bummer). Going to need to upgrade to a Progressive Dynamics PD 4635. Anyone out there ever do this conversion? How hard is it, and about how long will it take me?