cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

cal47
Explorer
Explorer
checked my class c be sure nothing froze last night here in Florida. cal
Cal & Donna
Starr (our Lab mix)
2000 FourWinds Chateau 31S
Rickson 17.5 Wheels and Toyo tires
Sani-Con Sewer Solution
Pressure Pro System
1996 Grand Cherokee Toad W/Ready Brake System
Rand McNally RVND 5510
Bigfoot Levelers

MrTravelDecal
Explorer
Explorer
Well a couple weeks ago I noticed that my Norcold refridgerator was a unit that was made in 1999 and was part of a recall. So fast forward to today when the mobile RV guy came by with my new cooling unit. I helped him remove the fridge and remove/replace the suspect cooling unit. Took 3 hours start to finish. Its nice to have a whole new unit ($900+ unit and $250 labor for free). It is now mounted and operating properly right now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from three days in the Angeles National Forest above Santa Barbara, CA. The RV did great except for the thermostat shutting off in the middle of the night. I woke up at 3 a.m. and it was 59 degrees in the coach!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

mtnstarman
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced batteries in my two smoke detectors and two carbon monoxide detectors (propane leak detector is wired into the coach batteries). Always try to remember to change out house and MH batteries on New Years Day. Also, installed new kitchen curtains. Updated my log of places camped in 2007. Getting her ready for below freezing temps tonight.
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69514244&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=2 [img]
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69785421&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=0 [img]

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Started the New Year off by removing the Aux Fuel tank and will be taking it down for a clean-up and get it lined when the shop opens Wed. Hopefully this weekend I will be tearing into my rear kitchen floor and replacing it.

Happy New Year to All, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

Mainship
Explorer
Explorer
Air in tires, new battery, checked oils,vacuumed, waxed, filled water tank, tomorrow it will be first time it will be used in a year. The fuel will be cheap, it was under 2 per gallon when we filled it last in Georgia, when we use it next time it will be with expensive fuel, but that is irrelavant as we enjoy it and we love having a camper, even if it isn't used too much.

bowtiebill
Explorer
Explorer
Just installed one of my Christmas gifts. A set (4) of the Sylvania Silverstar Headlights.
Bill, Sherry, & Riley
2005 Gulfstream Super C

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just went out to put some of my christmas gifts in it, a couple DVD's, new Lynx Levelers, and my new Christmas Story "Leg Lamp" night light.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

BillyP
Explorer
Explorer
Swapped the old mattress for a Sleep Number bed:Z
05 Jayco Seneca 35GS/22k Kodiak/6.6 Duramax
04 Jeep Rubicon Automatic
SMI Silent Partner/BlueOx Aladdin
Billy & Sharon's RV Adventures

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
I slept in the MH last night, relatives were over for Christmas and my 7 year old fell asleep in our bed and I was too lazy to move him to his bed and didn't want to sleep with his little cousins in his bunkbed. I almost forgot we had a MH on the side of the house. I got a great night sleep, all by myself!

Kentuk
Explorer
Explorer
Due to my drive way filled up with my car and two trucks I park my motor home pass the drive way in the back yard on the grass. was going to put in a cement pad but weather has prevented that. Looking at it setting out there on that wet muddy ground was getting to me so went to lowes and got some 16" cement squares, 4 ea. for each set of rear wheels and 2 ea. for each front wheel. Put the squares behind the wheels and backed up on them. Fills the need, only cost about $20.00 and the vehicle is on a hard surface, tires no longer on wet/muddy ground. The cement squares support the motor home very well.

DEWBUD
Explorer
Explorer
Well, thanks for asking. I spent 3 1/2 hours installing a J. C. Whitney insulation kit inside the "doghouse." I put the new on top of the Ford insulation. Also, I insulated the passenger-side floor from underneath from the "house" to the rear of the transmission. It started raining before I started on the driver's side, so I had to put the MH back into the garage. There is not enough room in the garage to get the camper up in the air, so I'll resume when the next warm, sunny day rolls around.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Spent a couple of hours rewiring the cabinet that houses the TV in the living area. In the process of installing a new Phillips home theater unit as well as a Samsung LCD HD TV. I'll post pics when I'm done.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
This past week-end, I started the arduous task of chipping it out of the glacier it's currently embedded in. I'm about 15% complete, just in time for MORE rain and snow...

Maybe she's gonna be sitting until June...
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

bigfish3
Explorer
Explorer
Doing a oil change on the V-10 and the Onan Genset.
Mike + my little dog Zoe
2012 Dodge Ram 2500 HD Crew Cab 4X4 5.7L Hemi 3.73 Diff
Reese 1500lb SC Hitch w/built-in sway control
2013 Keystone Springdale 210BHL