cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

IbeDavid
Explorer
Explorer
Today, i installed a Red Indicator Light (inside) for the Gas Water Heater so i know when the tank is fully heated up and has shut off....so i can proceed to take my shower.

RV_my_private_j
Explorer
Explorer
sjptak wrote:
3-14-08. I bought it. Goodbye Minnie Winnie, Hello 1999 Four Winds.

Is that such a good thing? :h Going from a Winnebago product to a Dutchman?:?
"...sometimes your the pigeon, other times the statue."

Late_Models
Explorer
Explorer
Found a leak.

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
bought two cans of calk to seal the roof seams.

cant do it yet because it's 60 degrees in California and CCCCOOOOOOLD!

๐Ÿ˜›
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"

10-10
Explorer
Explorer
Ripped out the "Barbie tea party dinette" and put in a chair that one can actually sit in.
Does anybody use those stupid dinettes? Are they made for elves?
Swivel recliner with stool.
Ahhhh....comfort.
Before that I jettisoned the "poke your back" mattress and put in a Tempur Pedic.

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it a loving pat and said "Next month we're off"

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
Drove and paid the rig a visit today. The recent nice weather is making quick work of the decreasing glacier. I watched with glee as the ice was melting off the roof!

Which then made me wonder just how th interior had faired this harsh winter, and just how big the mouse colony might be in my new cushions.

Luck was on my side! After chipping away at the glacier enough to get a door open, I crawled in to discover not only a dry interior, but no vermin odors either! No vermin poo, too! All good things!

Maybe in the next few weeks, I MAY be able to actually fire her up and get her over here to my other house, to get her ready for the up coming season!!!!!

It ain't much, but it IS progress! :B
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

ret-miner
Explorer
Explorer
looked at it hoping the snow will disapear soon

mudhound
Explorer
Explorer
I placed my battery back in it. I had it in the garage charging.
:C

God Bless

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled her out of storage to start packing for our trip to DC then finally to our new home in Memphis! Bye Bye PRCA!:p
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

utahlanman
Explorer
Explorer
I just mounted a 27" LCD TV and pulled out the huge 27" CRT screen, saving me about 60 pounds in weight, but providing a brighter, better viewing picture with more AV inputs.

Additionally (since we're getting ready to go camping over Easter weekend), I replaced all the broken components, resealed the roof, cleaned the furnace filters, replace the water filters and completely vacuumed the MH.
--------
2005 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS
2005 Kawasaki Bruteforce 750
2001 Kawasaki Prarie 400 4x4
2000 Honda Rancher 350 2x4

sjptak
Explorer
Explorer
3-14-08. I bought it. Goodbye Minnie Winnie, Hello 1999 Four Winds.
Off to See the Lizard

'99 Four Winds 30' Class C
'97 GEO Tracker
'63 Honda 305 Dream
1947 Wife
1949 Me

wheeler
Explorer
Explorer
Earlier this week I began a huge "comfort" overhaul.... I installed two of the Select Comfort Sleep Number beds (on sale at Camping World, one front, one rear)-- so far, I like them very much-- and yesterday I pulled out the convertible dinette and installed two "marshmallow" FlexSteel rocker recliners in the slide instead. Nice!
Chevy 3500 D/A, Edge+Attitude, MBRP, BD EB, Rancho/SuperLift, WeldRacing, BedLocker, TitanFuel, SmarTire; Alpenlite 5er, Bigfoot hydraulic, DataStorm, HDTV, Lifeline, ProSine3.0, Onan 6500+EC30, Glendinning(2), AMSolar,4 cam video

Bestsb
Explorer
Explorer
Started plans for first outing of the year in two weeks and the first ever for us in a MH. Looking to find a place with not too much snow and close by home just in case.

ramzfam
Explorer
Explorer
I got a State Inspection done, filled with propane and :M Filled it up with gas. Off to Bristol next weekend!
Have RV....Will Travel :C :B
2007 Forest River Sunseeker 2860 LTD
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara