cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I got the electrical & water systems all put back together and everything is running great. Just one little leak(sweating) from a pressure fitting on the hot shower line. Working on getting the rest of the Beast back togther. Can not wait till the 1st maiden trip.

Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I washed her, & looked at the electric cable, tried to figure the best way to install the Hardwire 30A Surge Guard, I bought.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Jarlaxle
Explorer II
Explorer II
My friend says his C gets front brakes & a trans fluid/filter change this weekend. He's also happy to report no problems with the replacement front tires.

He's less than happy at his Toyota being out of commission until next week.
John and Elizabeth (Liz), with Briza the size XL tabby
St. Bernard Marm, cats Vierna and Maya...RIP. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Current rig:
1992 International Genesis school bus conversion

stude55
Explorer
Explorer
Put the charger on the truck battery, checked all the lights, took all the winter clothes out and a few other odds and ends. I'm getting it ready for next Sat. when we head for Tx. and Az.
My wife, Janet and I, plus two cats, Misty and Tootsie, travel in style with our 31ft., 2005 HR Atlantis.

Danpaine
Explorer
Explorer
...gazed upon it longingly as I watched it sitting in the driveway as I drove off to work this morning.
2016 Forest River Forester

ret-miner
Explorer
Explorer
Charging coach batteries after a long winter ready to instal into motorhome when field dries up so I can pull it out

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
IbeDavid wrote:
Berticus wrote:
Just had a few hours and installed my Aux Fuel tank on the beast. 50 gal more at $4.07 gal. Will drive down today and put in 5 or 10 gals in and see if I did a mgood job.

Laters, Robert.

REPLY: I wouldnt mind hearing and seeing how you accomplished doing this . Can you elaborate how you tied it in to the existing gas tank ? Thanks, David

This was an old leaking Aux tank. I took all of it off, tank was cleaned and lined (2x) and hole patched(welded a plate of metal). The straps & old brackets were cut off(torched)and then new brackets welded on and the straps sand-blasted. I rust protected all parts and painted them all. Installed all after a good paint cure.

The system it self is composed of 2 electric valves (for each tank) that ties into the main fuel line. The Aux tank is in the middle between the rear diff and rear basement storage.

Sorry to all but I did not take any pics as my camera is toast.

Good luck on everyones projects, Robert.
The Setup:

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well finished my floor replacement. I have all the new floor in and new tile on. I just need to put the inside of the coach back together now. You know seats, water tank, power, couch, moldings, toilet and seal her up at the same time. The tricking part will be how to make the threshold for the inside step to tile.

Happy and Safe camping to all, Robert.
The Setup:

hasheel
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the tow bracket on the toad. Tested it.Works great. 1st real trip next weekend
Without geography, you're nowhere
2017 Rpod 180
07 Chevy Colorado 4X4
Equalizer

Hoppers4
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the RVQ in prep for the summer outings. Installed digital/analog converter box.
2015 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV

CVand261XL
Explorer
Explorer
Emptied it out, and put it away after a 2 week, 3000 mile round-trip vacation to Florida and back....can't wait untill the next trip.
2008 Dynamax Grand Sport 360 GT - Freightliner Columbia - 450 HP Mercedes Benz
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - Toad
Held Together with a Roadmaster Falcon II and Stopped with an Even Brake.

D_B_Panic
Explorer
Explorer
we emptied out the fridge, stowed the snowboards and stashed the leftover vodka in the rear hatch, then sailed her off the mountain after 3 great days of snow. Anchors away next Thursday for season wrap-up......after that I dont know what I will do, I guess run her up the Coast a few times a month.....maybe go kayaking, its a sad time of year for the crew of Murder One.

SAR41
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled dash apart and direct wired power for my Pressure Pro and also the Garmin Nuvi 360.
Also mixed bleach and put in freshwater tank to clean it out. Will let set till tomorrow and start the flush and rinse procedures.
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
If it aint broke don't break it. If you do Hide It!
Allegro Bus 40QDP 400HP Cummings 03 Ranger Toad
2 Vino 125 Scooters 500 Polaris ATV 200 Honda ATV
and NOT ENOUGH FREE TIME!
Wife & I with Chein(Pit Bull,just a big baby)

Jarlaxle
Explorer II
Explorer II
My friend just finished spending about an hour and a half under his 74 Dodge checking the chassis after his fence rail incident on I-80. No damage other than a couple scrapes on the holding tank skidplate & a damaged mud flap.

Well, that and the driveshaft on his toad destroyed. ๐Ÿ˜ž
John and Elizabeth (Liz), with Briza the size XL tabby
St. Bernard Marm, cats Vierna and Maya...RIP. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Current rig:
1992 International Genesis school bus conversion

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
Since the glaciers have receeded, I actually got the beast started and moved around a bit all on her own! A bit og gas, somehow the battery remained charged through out the winter enough to start her!

I'm kinda happy! :B

Now, the sagging ceiling bothers me a bit, I think the snow weight may have done some damage- need to grab the ladder and see what's up...
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!