cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

trucker_101
Explorer
Explorer
The last few days I've been cleaning off old cracked roofing sealant & re-screwing the trim pieces on the sides. Also painted on rubber paint on all seams.
1973 32ft Airstream
1985 28ft Ford Class C Royal Classic
1986 38ft Enroute 5th Wheel

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Install on new counter tops for kitchen and bath is complete. New black single basin sink for kitchen and new faucet with spray faucet combo. It is smaller than old sink but more functional as single basin. Bathroom has vessel sink with waterfall faucet. Larger sink than befor but feels like it occupies less room as it sits on counter in a small area and space all around. Waiting new dining table and finishing work on covering our recliners and we are finished and then the before and after pixs will be posted.

Harvey51
Explorer
Explorer
I had one of those $100 backup cameras mounted on the license plate on the right side. Moved it inside the motorhome so it looks back and down through the back window. It is MUCH nicer to have a view from the center and downward. I can see the bikes hanging on the back. Also, it is now connected to the house batteries rather than the backup light power. I have a switch behind the driver's seat and can turn it on whenever I want.
2004 E350 Adventurer (Canadian) 20 footer - Alberta, Canada
No TV + 100W solar = no generator needed

ewick58
Explorer
Explorer
Today I cleaned out the underneath storage areas to get ready for the first outing of the year. Spent last weekend washing it and cleaning the inside. Heading to Apache campgrounds in Myrtle Beach, SC on June 14th for a week.
Ed Sandy and Meri
2008 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31W on 2007 E450 V10

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmmm, Try to post pics :h
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from a crappie massacre of 6 days here in Idaho. Real wierd season this year, little to no bass or cat's but there are tons of crappie. Well the beast made it again with only one red line in the temp and I can not find the issue yet. Have to install a back-pressure gauge to my exhaust brake as I do not think it's appling any braking.

Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Installed two new LCD TVs. Built and installed new cabinet door to cover old opening for tube type TV.
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

spearfox
Explorer
Explorer
Jacked up the right (passenger) rear. Figured out how to take duallys off.
I am going thru the brake system. The front disc brakes are done, still need a master cylinder. Once I get the rear drums off I will see if more parts are needed. Might replace some stuff to remove any doubts.
Here's the scary part, I took the chrome cover off during the weekend and noticted the right rear had 3 of the 8 lug nuts loose. As in loose where I can turn with my hand, one lug nut was backed off several turns where it was not even close to touching. I suspected the rest of the lug nuts would be loose and they were.
SCARY!
Remember, check everything when you get an RV that is new to you.

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
Packed it. Heading out tomorrow. The beer is pre-chilling now.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Well been busy, haven't even been to the site in a long time, hope to change that. The last time we went to the big city for the DW's doc appt took the C, just to give it a run, babysitting the GD, big 5th grader, she had to use the bathroom, well the next day I decided I would clean the black tank, now that I have a tank flush kit installed, went to open the black tank valve, and the handle came off in my hand. I sure was happy then, got the tank flushed. Then called my local rv dealer, she has everything. She said that she had replacement handles, plastic, or medal, DUH, it was plastic that broke. So i got the metal, then with a touch of brilliance, I even colored coded them in case somebody else is dumping. Gave it a bath. Just like to mess with the C.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

ubfuny151
Explorer
Explorer
We vacuumed out after unloading from week long run to Ohio from FL panhandle. Great trip, even with the gremlins in the dash. She goes to dealership asap for full exam! Gauges went flat several times on way up, but cruise and radio were on, just windows wouldn't work. Stopped at Ford dealer in Elba Al and he ran diagnostic on it quick. It showed several codes so he reset. On our way again. They fell like hot tomatoes 3 miles up the road. Oh well we winged it and had great time laughing at the leprechauns in our dash of our Leprechaun! Deer Creek State Park in Mt. Sterling Ohio was wonderful. No bugs, lots of easy to see wildlife in our own lot! Hills are demons on gas but easy does it and we survived the gas feedings....lol
Ready when she is for our next jaunt.

BennieH
Explorer
Explorer
Finally installed a 2 gallon pressure tank for the water system. Wow! Wish I had done that sooner. Sure makes things a lot nicer.
Bob & Pam
2003 Monaco Camelot 40PBDD
Ford Edge or Chevy Silverado toad.

Post your Park Reviews at:
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

nyjets53
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to the Jones Beach Air Show, LI, NY...
Rich C
2002 Sunseeker 2900 V10
Honda 06 CRV - Sterling All-Terrain
Scangauge II
Wells Cargo 4 x 6 covered

Someday
Explorer
Explorer
Saturday I washed and waxed it...WOW. This week washed and polished the inside, put clothes in, filled frig and freezer, Finally got the Scan Gauge to read trans temp...Ready to leave Friday morning for 10 day trip to Mark Twain S.P. and Petit Jean S.P.
Stephen, Gloria, and Rufus
2012 Keystone Outback 298 RE

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful" - Ann Landers

jagco
Explorer
Explorer
Rewired power going to my 2 meter ham radio hanging from the ceiling in the cab.
1977 Diamond Class C
(Ford E350, 460)