cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Oh boy dats sad,,,"puttin her away for the winter" man Im glad I live in fl. the weather here is just now getting rite for camping,,,,days not so hot and cool breezy evenings..on da beach cg...

rjag1946
Explorer
Explorer
topped the gas tank up, as of tomorrow it goes up to $3.25 a gall. thank,s 2 fred myer reward points i saved 60 cents a gal.! wash,d it, bought a tarp, antifreeze. putting her 2 sleep 4 the winter!

Vaughn_Button
Explorer
Explorer
Oil change & lube. General clean and begin prep for a long winter ride west, south, east, then north to mow the lawn.
Two of us.

BlackiceLSC
Explorer
Explorer
again, yesterday:
removed the 20 year old trailer-wiring plug from the back bumper mount, traced the wires back-have to install new harness.

Installed new tow hitch(Reese 2-1/2" drop) and hooked up the trailer and drove it 20 feet out from where it sat. This was the first time I have actually used my RV to move my trailer even 1 inch!

We're getting there!

jakedaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Came home from Diamond Lake, fixed the drawer slides in the bedroom (2nd time in a week) and cleaned it up.

Still, I would not trade our new rig for ANYTHING.
2000 Jayco Designer 2730W
6.8L V10/4R100 (Ford E450 Chassis)
Owensboro, KY
"Livin' Large on a Small Scale!"

lewdwig
Explorer
Explorer
Came back from our first camping trip with the 1979 Lindy, yanked the toilet (leaking) and the bathroom carpeting, now drying plywood.

-Lqdskier
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded up with some food and beverages and took the family to "Paramounts Great America" in Santa Clara. Sure was nice to have a place to eat,rest and enjoy some AC in the near 100 degree heat.

Mike

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
These are yesterday and today things...
- Using some colored 1" panel nails reattached some of the trim around slide
- Bought a new in-dash radio, mount kit and wiring harness. Didn't get a super fancy radio but it does have SD card and USB ports. Will install today or early next week. Original Ford radio didn't work so dealer reimbursed me $100 toward a radio. Everything bought was $112 with tax.
- Installed an additional CO monitor just behind cab area. We'll be running generator at football games and wanted to have one in addition to the one in rear bedroom area.
- Started on homemade Genturi for tailgating.
- Installed toothbrush/cup holder
- Installed soap dish in shower (held using suction cups)
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

BlackiceLSC
Explorer
Explorer
Today(yesterday actually) I removed my over-sized BRAND NEW 245/75R16 10 ply rear tires that rubbed each other on the inside-bottom(un-safe), and replaced them with the 215/85R16 10-ply of the same brand/design.
I install my own tires and my tire salesman took back the wrong size, so I was able to do this at practically no out-of-pocket expense.

while the tires were off in back, I made a 18x10x18 90-degree bent piece of tin to repair damage that was sustained in the inner fender well when the previous owner had a blow out. I cut some scrap tin, bent it 90 degrees, drilled holes, mounted the steel, sealed it with sealer around the edges and at each mounting screw, painted it black, and essentially repaired a huge problem area.

I then went to the RV store and bought a new tow hitch and ball, some seat covers, and a steering wheel cover.

all this, while it was 102 degrees yesterday.

I hope my Jambo realizes how much love has been put in to getting it road-worthy/ready for the long tow in two weeks.

Blackoctaupus
Explorer
Explorer
Install Magnet to the outside storage door to hold the door open upright. It does a great job and cost is minimal.
Jacques
Itasca Spirit 29B 2005
We call it Mima!

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
First post in this thread...hope to post more in future :B

I found a brand new Charge Wizard (still in sealed package) in one of the storage drawers of our "new to us" Yellowstone and installed it this evening.
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up from the garage and spent two hours washing it. I can't believe how long it takes to wash.
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

sammie14
Explorer
Explorer
I went to where my 09 View is stored and admired the new carpet and vinyl.

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
I took it down to the garage to get OLF.
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

aeejbe
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did TWO THINGS that shoulda been done a long time ago - The day we drove our Bigfoot 29G home:

Finally installed the hinge kit that reverses the way our Dometic Refrigerator doors swing to open & close.

Finally installed the Thetford platform kit that raises the height of our toilet an additional 2ยฝ inches. AAAaaaahhhh!