cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Ripsnort
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced a missing T-Handle on the grey water waste gate.
Replaced a broken crank handle on the overhead bunk vent.
Replaced the old shower head holder with a new Venturi Shower Head Swivel Wall Mount.
Replaced the carbon water filter with new filter.
New fresh water hose.

Ready for our last Lacrosse Tournament this week-end! Thank COD we bought this motorhome. With our kids in as many tournaments and sports, its nice to carry home with us rather than stay in hotel rooms!

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
looks like this thread has not been udated lately. My rig came with a aftermarket huge steering stablizer that for about a 6 months I have been unlucky finding a replacement for. So I went off the stroke of 7.5" and length of 26.5" double stud and les schwab found the biggest that could work. My old one was a Monroe but Monroe denies ever making it, lol. And looks like it was intended for a big rig. So my 6 month job is now done in 15 min of real work. Had to fab up a new bracket too.

ps I was not willing to spend over $100.

Happy Camping to everyone, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
Got around to replacing the right front signal light assembly. A few weeks ago was driving through El Paso on our way back from Yuma, was stopped at a stoplight and just started to move after light turned green when some twit behind me decided because I wasn't going fast enough for him passed me on the right and turned left across the front of me and I hit him. I got the busted light and scratch on the bumper and he got both left doors on his SUV caved in. Never got to find out what he was thinking as he never stopped. Lots of thoughts crossed my mind - stolen vehicle perhaps?, puzzleing.
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Well the rubber roof is just about junk tried the tape it failed, got 5 gals of liquid rubber roof. The rubber became like calk washed the roof all the white came off spreed the liquid roof on looks great total white and looks like a new one can't wait for rain that's going to be the real test.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

WilleyB
Explorer
Explorer
Well first of all I got the fridge working on gas again, igniter problem cleaned out a bit of rust, seems OK now.
Removed the jack knife couch, I plan to build a new couch capable of decent storage underneath (drawers etc.) deep enough for a decent single bed (we never used the double function). I don't have a plan yet, just an idea. Probably lots of tears before this is done.

Cheers
Willey
Vanguard VXL2000
2000 Ford V10 Triton, E350 Super Duty
Just for me,the Mrs and Gabby

FX21QB
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Thule detachable side table mount. Very cool!

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Well been working on the tv antenna, the previous owner had wiped it out, and try to repair it, the PO should not ever pick up tools again. It is a Winegard system the PO tried to mix different company stuff together, doesn't work, so I put a new batwing on with the hd addon, spent a lot of time taking all the caulk that was used around the base so much that you coulc not turn the antenna for direction, the found out that the directional handle inside had been cut to short, then found out that the shaft was broken at the roof line enyway, so now waiting for the last of the parts from Winegard to fix this mess.The antenna does work.I can get the hd channels fine. Also a week ago the electric steps worked just fine, not yesterday, so after going as far as we could, we started on the step, long story short, found out that the ground has been compromised and will run a new ground tonight, I have to wait for the son-in-law because of my poor vision, and he is available now, well he has a reason too, the kids want to borrow the C to go on a trip, so things will get fixed now. LOL
I just love this thread.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

bobwalter
Explorer
Explorer
Not just today but the last couple of weeks have been a little busy. Upgraded the Magnatec converter. Replaced the broken plastic drawer slide mounts. Installed new filtered water faucet on kitchen sink. Scraped all of the faded cracked stripes and graphics from the exterior of the coach. Scraped the old adhesive off and completely sanded the outside sides of the coach/ Primed the sides and sanded for paint. Spray painted both sides with factory color paint to match the cab. Removed mirrors and running boards from doors and preparing for primer and paint. Compounded and buffed front anr rear caps to restore to original finish. Almost finished with the project. As soon as I finish I will order the graphics and stripes for the body. Have 2 new Fantastic fans to install. Then we will be ready for a trip.

Will post some project pictures soon.

Bob
Lynda & Bob ..N8DUV
2000 Safari Trek
sunny Sebastian, Florida

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
Fired up the oven and decided to hang out an extra day, watch the Yankees play a day game and make Tollhouse cookies. Love these laid back days.

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
Just worked on mine again today, But the camping days is sure to come....LOL
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

SkiingSixPack
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it all up and got it listed on Craigslist to sell. It sure looks nice inside.
My better half
DS-18,DD-17,DS-15,DS-15 (4 teenagers, in da house)
Summit Red Sunshine-4
Brandy Red Sunshine-At the bridge

The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now,
It's very easy just...

TobinZeke
Explorer
Explorer
Lets see yesterday fixed outlets that quit working while on last trip, fixed stove cover as the screws rattled loose, fixed under compartment storage light and rearranged and packing for next trip next weekend...

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned and washed my roof, Had a little oxidation and now it good as new.....
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

Pokey2
Explorer
Explorer
HondaCamper wrote:
Today I installed the newly rebuilt transmission, new U-joints, and fixed the jerry rigged exhaust system. I should be good for another 100,000 miles or so now..lol

I am impressed! Way to go.!! ๐Ÿ˜„

HondaCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Today I installed the newly rebuilt transmission, new U-joints, and fixed the jerry rigged exhaust system. I should be good for another 100,000 miles or so now..lol