cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

ronfisherman
Completed installing a latching water pump controller. Will not need to go out into the hallway to turn water on when using bathroom.
Still have to clean up after pulling wire and mounting switches.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

tpi
Explorer
Explorer
Oil change DIY w/ 5W20 Mobil 1 EP Motorcraft filter.

bob_and_donna
Explorer
Explorer
washed and loaded for this weekends trip.
2012 MVP Thaho 19 RBS

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
arranged for a sealtest can't get in til August 7th
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

WinMinnie02
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased new tires for the motorhome, all 6 Firestone. Drives much better.

Bill_and_Marie_
Explorer
Explorer
New 15k AC installed before our upcoming trip from Dallas to Phoenix. Also had two MaxxAir vent covers put in. Bought new storage boxes and re-organized. Darn thing is just four weeks old!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Had one battery go bad after six years of service. The ten year old ones are still just fine.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled it out , slowly cleaning everything , restrung the day/nite shade for the overhead front window. Having a guy who tints windows stop by tomorrow to give an estimate to tint the overhead cab window , then hang the day/nite shade back up along with the valance cover.
Sanitize the FW tank along with all the other plumbing and finish loading up for the weekend coming up...

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded it for our next trip. Washed & waxed the Mini Wini on Saturday, checked all the operating systems and equipment on Sunday, and prepped the "towed" on Saturday. We're ready to go!
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

quingus
Explorer
Explorer
I forgot to add this, as if I could forget. Made my 50th payment today. Nice.

quingus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I've done the shakedown after being out of commission for two years. Injured in the line of duty. Last two weeks: New vent covers, Air Maxx topper, engine oil, genny oil, tranny oil, radiator flushed, new house Batts, truck batt, serpentine belt, six new tires (recall). Working on sealing all areas roof, windows etc. Wash and wax and 303 aero everything. That's what happens when you get hurt, everything suffers. Sorry not two weeks three, was waiting for CW parts, told them forget it, got my parts locally. Two days had what I needed. I assume I'm not the only person that CW does this to. Hardcastle RV in Oakley Ca. If you get stuck in Norcal. Cheers.

Bill_and_Marie_
Explorer
Explorer
Repurposed an un-used 19 inch TV/DVD combo that will be installed in the Cs bedroom. Also made reservations at the Mill Creek Ranch Resort for this weekend!

bob_and_donna
Explorer
Explorer
Mich F wrote:
bob and donna wrote:
went out last weekend and found rain had come in the cab over side window. Looks like the seals have shrunk. has anyone rebuilt their window seals and where did you get the weather striping. 2012 MVP

You probably should have started a new thread for your question. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Those shrunk seals are pretty much for looks, I believe. Your water is probably due to a break in the seal where the window is mounted to the wall, or clogged drain/weep holes in the window frame.

Ok on the new thread, but no on the clogged drip holes. in contact with Atwood now. thanks
2012 MVP Thaho 19 RBS

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
bob and donna wrote:
went out last weekend and found rain had come in the cab over side window. Looks like the seals have shrunk. has anyone rebuilt their window seals and where did you get the weather striping. 2012 MVP

You probably should have started a new thread for your question. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Those shrunk seals are pretty much for looks, I believe. Your water is probably due to a break in the seal where the window is mounted to the wall, or clogged drain/weep holes in the window frame.
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
EMD360, yep agree. Its nice to have the C outback for when the son and his family come for a visit. Lots of sleeping space for all of them.
Life is a trip,ENJOY the ride.
Safe Travels.
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax