cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
what exactly? Did you make this or rebuild? We have a circular system and want to get rid of it so what exactly did you do. PM if ya need to

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II

On to the next project. There are two more photos on the previous page.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II

Added sound deadener since I am going with a shorter pile carpet that is less dense but will be easier to keep clean.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Removed dinette and ugly carpet, waiting for underlayment/sound deadener then will re-install shorter pile. The coach has tile floors except there and the entryway. Time for an upgrade.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Put a cigarette lighter male connection on the brand new Victron 350 PSW inverter. It works like a charm!
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
77rollalong, 41 years, Yup, probably time. Hehehe;)
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
well after owning the motor home for a year, got around to finally doing a tune up, got the plugs and wires/cap done.. the wire where dated 77... so they where the originals from ford, only 41years old.. thought it may have been due...

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
adjusted the plastic side door "slider" as the new lock has a much longer handle.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

jrobert01
Explorer
Explorer
I removed the back window and re sealed had a small leak no water damage happy camper

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Vallan. I did use Krylon Fusion piant. Got it at Wal Mart. I have use it before. On a stincky slinky carrier I built out of pve pipe and painted to match the mh, and mounted on the top of the rear bumper. It has held up rea well. I did the same carrer on my old class C and 5 years later the paint still looked fine.
Yes, what a dumb idea, a black a/c cover.
Have fun with project.
Brenda and Bill
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.

Vallan
Explorer
Explorer
woodworker414 wrote:

Before putting the shroud back on. painted the black shroud with paint that matches the color of the mh. OOOOO looks so much better. And I think that the a/c may cool a little better now that the black shroud is not soaking up the heat.

I was just complaining to a friend my Coachmen had black AC shrouds and what a stupid idea that was. Your pics look great! What paint did you use to bond to the plastic? I've seen some Krylon Fusion that supposedly works well on plastic but never used it. I'd love to find it in a carmel color that matches the MH.

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning everyone. The black tank dump valve was leaking. UGH.
So I replaced both the black and gray. Had it apart, so why not both valves. Really tight fit to get the new valves installed. Sure will be easier to take care of the black tank. Should not have to look down the drop tube to see if there is enough water in the black tank to get a good flow. YYYYIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE. I looked at the old valve. Only 3 years old but something got in there and caused a small groove in the seal.
Enjot the weekend.
Brenda and Bill

StingrayL82
Explorer
Explorer
77rollalong wrote:
Just been working on putting things back together the last couple of weeks
getting it all trimmed out, cleaning out all the sawdust and finishing it off, ,
still waiting for parts so i can put the fuel tanks back in, had some problems with rust buildup in the gas tanks plugging up the fuel filters, so i got 2 new gas tanks, but still waiting on the fuel strainer for in the tank to come in before i can reinstall the tanks..

Out of curiosity, did you originally have aluminum siding? How much were the fiberglass panels?

Looks awesome!
Fred
Retired Army Guy
2005 Monaco LaPalma 37PST
Workhorse W24 chassis
8.1L Vortec
Allison 2100 MH
Onyx Color Scheme

77rollalong
Explorer
Explorer
Just been working on putting things back together the last couple of weeks
getting it all trimmed out, cleaning out all the sawdust and finishing it off, ,
still waiting for parts so i can put the fuel tanks back in, had some problems with rust buildup in the gas tanks plugging up the fuel filters, so i got 2 new gas tanks, but still waiting on the fuel strainer for in the tank to come in before i can reinstall the tanks..

StingrayL82
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a new doghouse seal from Mill Supply and both door seals from Metro. They fit perfectly, no installation issues whatsoever, and everything is sealed up once again.
Fred
Retired Army Guy
2005 Monaco LaPalma 37PST
Workhorse W24 chassis
8.1L Vortec
Allison 2100 MH
Onyx Color Scheme