cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
Couple of little chores to get into the RVing mood again. Remounted the ScanGauge with new heavy duty velcro--a little higher so I can see it better while driving. Re-glued the sink trim that was coming off. I used contact cement last summer but it was starting to peel off again. This time I used liquid nails, hope the repair lasts. I'd like to replace the sink with a stainless one but it is an odd shape so I'd have to recut the counter. The sink is also small, less than 24" under counter dimensions, although a 24" OD x 17" or 18" overlap sink might work in the space, as long as it is only about 6 inches deep.
Also did some studying for the step replacement and new training wheel install after losing both last trip out. Will try to get both of those done this weekend so we can get out on the road again for a January weekend.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Robbed the RV of the slow cooker so I didn't have to use the stove top to cook the veggies for the turkey dinner.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Went out to the MH intending to run the generator. Discovered the door to the power cord was frozen so I couldn't plug the cord into the genny. Turned around and came back into the house. I'll run the generator some other day when its a little warmer.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Plugged in the block heater and moved the RV onto the street so the car can be put in the garage. Heading for -25 C tonight.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Having coffee and looking out the living room window like woodworker414. RV covered in snow and snowing now. Thinking back to all the great trips last summer.. Almost as bad is that our living room TV is the computer screen and screen saver is pics of our travels over the last 40+ years camping, RVing and living about our boats some in the Bahamas. Any way got out yesterday and ran the generator and did a few other things.. Come on spring..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Wellllllllll, don't know if this counts. Just looking out the window at the C, drinking a cup of coffee, waiting for the timer to go off on the oven.Thinking about when the warm weather gets here the list of projects that I want to do. Just plain makes be feel good to look at it. Thinking and planning the next day trip also, which should happen next month.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Drove to Carnduff, SK and unpacked. Only about 3 more round trips to make.
Regards, Don

pdmac1946
Explorer
Explorer
Took it out of storage, started checking systems, and started packing for my trip from S.W. Michigan to Arizona in two days. Will be gone at least a month. Heading due south to Baton Rouge, LA and then west on I-10.

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Finished up the new floating floor,painting tne walls and rebuilding the rear pass/side corner ,,now on to the touch up paint and pinstripping....wanted to post pics but never cld figure out how to post...

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

Picked it up from storage and partially packed it for a trip as a "moving van".
Regards, Don

eyeteeth
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like us... leaving Sunday for a week. I had to replace the shower faucet and shower head... the bathroom door latch (? yea, I know) added some trim, and a wall mount knife holder over th past week. Also had an oil change, and installed a new set of Gas shocks...

ronfisherman
Put last items in MH for our trip south next week. Need some warm weather.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Phoned to arrange a pick up from storage! Hurrah!
Regards, Don

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
My c class was a real leaker tried everything liquid rubber was the best thing out there and won't cost 3k or more.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Crawford -- I considered a rubber roof coating, but I've restored mid-60s/70s sports cars to original condition and am trying to maintain the Minnie Winnie as close to "factory original" as possible. So far, the only real change I've made to the factory configuration has been to replace the old CRT TV with a flat screen. -- Bill
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader