cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Oldme
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
Finished up Airtab install today.

Have you used the Motor Home since the install?
Any difference in steadiness when being passes, MPG or dirt collection on the rear?

Are they worth he effort?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
OFDPOS wrote:
Yep saw these and thought I we needed one as well . Found one on Cl for $25.00.
Like the second picture ours doesn't have the cut outs for the mirrors either.
But still works great !

Before we just draped a sheet across the opening from the coach into the cab, now that we have the cover like above post , it opens up the inside alot more !
Over the weekend was our first camping with this cover. It does seem you have more room inside because the curtain over the dash is eliminated.

ADCO (2407) Windshield Cover link
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Moving towards setting up for winter time. Low tonight of 3 C (38 f)
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Finished up Airtab install today.

2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Yep saw these and thought I we needed one as well . Found one on Cl for $25.00.
Like the second picture ours doesn't have the cut outs for the mirrors either.
But still works great !

Before we just draped a sheet across the opening from the coach into the cab, now that we have the cover like above post , it opens up the inside alot more !

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Mich F wrote:
goreds2 wrote:
I bought this for my girlfriend's Class C. The windshield cover fits like a glove!

I found one of those in my 31C. Brought it home and earlier today, put it on my 31K. Doesn't have the cutouts for the mirrors, but still works fine. All along (for over a year), I thought the vinyl bag this thing came in had paperwork on the coach - no, it had this cover. :S
Nice!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Repaired the cabinet that houses the microwave--it was pulling away from the ceiling because the wood had split. It was all hanging from one tiny bracket. The screw was too close to the end grain. It would have been fine if they had used plywood.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
removed the old norcold after 20 years it finally played out making mods to install a new Haier 9.9 cu ft in its place,,no propane but never uses it any way and I don't have to worry abt a fire behind the fridge.Lowes delivered the new unit abt 4 thirty and had it cooled down by 5 thirty..soooo we will see what we will see,,,very easy transfer over to the new unit, had to raise the top of the hole abt 6 inches.

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
goreds2 wrote:
I bought this for my girlfriend's Class C. The windshield cover fits like a glove!

I found one of those in my 31C. Brought it home and earlier today, put it on my 31K. Doesn't have the cutouts for the mirrors, but still works fine. All along (for over a year), I thought the vinyl bag this thing came in had paperwork on the coach - no, it had this cover. :S
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Replaced the male plug on my shore power cord with one of the small yellow ones with a handle to pull on.
Regards, Don

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer

Cousin_Eddie93
Explorer
Explorer
Gave the 22 year old Onan an oil and filter change. Amazing this beast still works great after 22 years.

mattdillon
Explorer
Explorer
We just had the roof caulked and new gasket installed around the AC unit. We have a new to us 2010 Fleetwood Tioga SL and wanted the roof looked at by experts. When we got her home we washed and waxed her, cleaned the inside and cleaned out all the compartments. The previous owner left all his gear in her when he sold it. Some we have kept and some we have replaced. Its a beautiful coach.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Finally got the ARP fridge over heating protection device installed. No more agonizing about being perfectly level.
Regards, Don

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Took some Fluid Film to some rusty spots on the frame and the gas lines. Dried to a nice waxy surface. Interesting to see how long it lasts.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)