cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Discovered that the holding tanks in our brand new rig, advertised at 36 Grey and 36 Black, are actually 18 a piece (36 combined).

Bummer. Since we boondock, a lot, this is significant.

Edited. The blank tank actually holds about 25 when filled. See: this thread
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

danewguy
Explorer
Explorer
Installed my new TPMS (truck systems tech).....4 days and we are south bound to see the rat!!!!!! sorry the Mouse ๐Ÿ™‚
2007 Georgie Boy Landau 33ft and 2019 Cougar 26RBS 30ft

GrillinAndChill
Explorer
Explorer
I washed my 1977 Midas. Cleaned the inside. Were getting ready for our first trip April 9th Me and my wife of by then 15 years are going to spend it at a park here in SC.

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Aired up the tires (need to find a better system than the extensions I have). Removed the spare tire, topped it up and greased all the bolts and the carriage that hold it under the frame.
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

davepcpowernet
Explorer
Explorer
Finished installing a built-in vacuum, a Dirt Devil RV one purchased through eBay. Put it under one of the dining table seats with the outlet next to the door. Except for the high pitched whine, it really works nice. Did the other necessary little things like oiling the retractable steps, rotated tires, scheduled an alignment, checked the roof caulking for cracks, etc.
Dave

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
No nap today, the son-in-law and his buddy hung jacks under the C, should make it a lot easier to set up, put the new fishing rod holders in today, and put the rest of the fishing stuff onboard, ready to go, first trip in about 3 wks.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

pdoucet
Explorer
Explorer
De-winterized yesterday and went camping on Cape Cod. (Sweetwater Forest in Brewster) Took a ride to P-Town today. It's nice down here before the tourists arrive! Going back north tomorrow.
Pierre

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Installed 135 degree valve extensions, aired up the tires,& hit all the grease fittings.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

jberts
Explorer
Explorer
Started off last week by driving from St. Louis to Elgin Il. , about 300 miles. Champion Frame and Align is located there. Had my 92 Jayco upgraded with Roadmaster Heavy Duty rear and Front Anti-sway bars, 4 Koni shocks, Safe T Plus, and had rig aligned. While there they found my battery was also bad, and had it replaced. Rig runs great. This weekend installed 19" plasma, new stereo and speakers, reinstalled refrigerator grates that we had re-tinned. Installed vent covers and new step mat and running board anti slip pads. Other than that, I did absolutely nothing.

tjholyoke
Explorer
Explorer
Uncovered it from its' winter coat, moved it to the driveway, and am getting ready to get it inspected and have new tires put on. Then, we need to hit the road and find some sun. April showers are depressing.

tskalke
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up from the dealer after they fixed some water damage to the cabover and the wrestled it for 2 hours on the way home in 40mph gusts. Those rodeo guys have nothin on me, them and their tiny bulls.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Moved it up ahead in the driveway & hooked up the Dolly, 7 days & a wake up & we're outa here!!!!.:B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the broken and ugly 3rd brake light on the back of the Itasca. I replaced it with an LED unit I got on Ebay. Looks great and is nice and bright!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
crawford wrote:
Jest finished loaded her full tanks food we will be leaving 8 am Friday 3th to Fla Sarssoda,Keys,Delyray Beach,Georga,then home 2,800 mile with no time limit ant life great?

Awesome, have a good time. Be safe.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

bumpus4
Explorer
Explorer
Test loaded the car hauler. Started installing the fronr anti-sway bar. Check the generator.