cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Aurabbit79er
Explorer
Explorer
It's like all the bears are coming out of hibernation from winter. I'm in California, we don't know from winter, except in the local mountains. There was Rain and hail up there today. I have already been to 2 club outings this year.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/aurabbit79/Adventures/PCSC%20Outings%202013/DSCF0534_zps9a0c3745.jpg
In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
If I post anything that inspires anyone, I did my part.
And If anyone inspires me to try to do better, I thank them now.:B

Just_Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
PT - You can't just drop a good idea like that without pics!
2013 Jayco Greyhawk 29KS (31.5') - details at http://www.rv.tothewoods.net/

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I installed a large castor in the receiver to prevent the dreaded tail drag. It even has a grease nipple!

I have a 2nd receiver I should be able to use.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tobydad
Explorer
Explorer
I de-winterized the unit - checked for water leaks in the plumbing - sanitized the water tank and cleaned the roof. Cleaning the roof was not an enjoyable experience.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

I installed a switch and plug for hose storage compartment. That way I can thaw them out in sub freezing weather.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I installed an energy monitor installed on all three power cords (30, 20 and 15 amp). Now I can "balance" any loads as much as is possible.
Regards, Don

magik235
Explorer
Explorer
After an extra long and severe winter, I got mine out of storage.

tropicdad
Explorer
Explorer
Put two new maxxair vents on top, oil change.
2001 Coachmen Catalina Sport 239SO

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the MH. Getting ready for the summer
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Installed a switch for the electronic antifreeze that is under the kitchen counter.
Regards, Don

gearhead143
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced pressure relief valve in water heater, and got motor home and boat loaded and ready to go to Big Lava lake for five days of fishing with my son. Best of times are ahead. With getting married, buying a house, and giving us a beautiful grand daughter, we haven't been able to go fishing in five years.
2004 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 27P
1973 StarCraft 18ft Holiday
2013 Toyota Highlander
1997 Dakota 4X4 392 cid SC Small block

khovius
Explorer
Explorer
Reinstalled the trim moldings that hold the new EPDM roof that we installed yesterday. I plan on cleaning her this weekend.

fisher1815
Explorer
Explorer
Brought it to house from storage lot to get cleaned and ready for first trip of the year this weekend. Turkey hunting with my son.

fireman93514
Explorer
Explorer
Bought some new wheel chocks and lego type levelers. Bough some new chairs. Tomorrow we will move it to the rear of the house and load it for a trip Friday. Already changed the oil and put six new tires on.
John & Judy
2007 Winnebago Access 31C
2008 Ford Focus

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Way to go Bob, if Momma isn't happy nobody is happy. And all the mods are a lot cheaper than a new MH.:) More money for new radio's.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax