cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where does the condensation go?

happybooker1
Explorer
Explorer
From the AC I mean? I've had a pop up and an HTT & am used to the drip off the gutter for the condensation.

I am on my maiden voyage (1 night) with my NTM 22-YO Ultra. Been running the AC non-stop for almost 24 hours(it IS Texas after all!) & don't see any dripping. Could this be a problem?
2008 Tacoma Extended Cab
2009 Keystone Hideout 19FLB
Andersen "No Sway" "No Bounce" WDH
3 REPLIES 3

happybooker1
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor wrote:

BTW, what is a NTM 22-YO Ultra?

New To Me 22- year - old Gulf Stream Ultra Class C.
2008 Tacoma Extended Cab
2009 Keystone Hideout 19FLB
Andersen "No Sway" "No Bounce" WDH

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
It has a drain tube/tay up top that it will run off what ever side of your MH is the lowest.

EXCEPT:

If the amount of condensation is low enough and the sun is just hot enough it 'can' evaporate before it has a change to drip off. Which I have found to be on very rare occasions.

I would get up on the roof. I had a Class C that didn't drip the condensation. What we found was a lot of green water pooling on the roof. The A/C unit is heavy and sometimes it allows the roof to be lower there than the edges. Which means you 'need' to un level the MH to allow it to run off or end up with more problems.

I would also check your coils to make sure they are clean. Not clean = no evap and eventually froze up air cond. When I saw no condensation it was usually dirty coils.

BTW, what is a NTM 22-YO Ultra?

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Depending on the humidity, maybe.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman