cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago Journey

ms_t68
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had problems with the 2012 Journey 42E. I have a list of over sixty major problems and can not find an attorney. This
coach has from the slide out twisting to the floor in the bedroom
giving way plus many more problems to mention.

Please contact John at ms.t68@hotmail.com
7 REPLIES 7

We_Cant_Wait
Explorer
Explorer
You have to remember that to some people a door out of adjustment is a MAJOR DEFECT!!!!

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, that is a big list for a 2 1/2 year old MH. I have a 2001 Beaver DP and haven't had that many total issues in 14 years!
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
do not mention the word attorney. that can kill a thread.
bumpy

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
I had a few things I wanted taken care of when I bought my Journey. Dealer took care of some, but I wanted to travel. Months later I went to the factory in Forest City. They were most willing and helping solve my concerns.

Then just this last May, I went back to complain of the clear coat peeling off the front cap and the side radius. They sent me down to CDI the paint contractor. Per private estimates, they did over $2000 worth of paint and clear coat for free.

If your dealer can/will not make you happy, I would contact Winnebago and see what they say.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Yea sure

By the way your motor home can be 2 1/2 years old did you just find the problems
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

nemo45
Explorer
Explorer
ms.t68 wrote:
Has anyone had problems with the 2012 Journey 42E. I have a list of over sixty major problems and can not find an attorney. This
coach has from the slide out twisting to the floor in the bedroom
giving way plus many more problems to mention.

Please contact John at ms.t68@hotmail.com

Sixty? just what do you consider major?
Don Niemeyer
2006 Gulf Stream Tour Master T40A
2011 Chevy Equinox LT1 Toad

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
There are winnebago forums to ask, but its a long way from a simple list to an atty. . Have you talked to the dealer, and more importantly, the factory ? Lists that long are rare
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350