cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

winter vacation

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
We have been going south to Florida the last three years and enjoyed the Corp of engineers campgrounds-This year late Feb to Late April we would like to try something around the gulf in either Miss. or La or even Texas-We like the beaches the most and almost everyday drive to a beach-we also like the SP that honor Senior Pass and Passport RV campgrounds-we also would like to be less than an hour from the beach- we Don't like high dollar campgrounds--I assume Fl is little warmer but I think the gulf is warm water by then--ANY suggestions will surely be appreciated--Rich & Aud
pauperspride.blogspot.com
3 REPLIES 3

Storage_Man
Explorer
Explorer
TX...Rockport, Port Lavaca, Aransas Pass, Port Aransas. Love this area. More of a laid back area...not fancy night life. Good fishing and you can drive on the beach at "Port A".
Gary & Misty
2014 Thor Palazzo 36.1 FOR SALE
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
2013 Ranger Z118 45th Anniversary Edition W Mercury 150HP
2014 Cardinal 3850RL
2014 Ram 3500 Diesel Dually Longhorn

yrusoslo
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, Check out the camping in the Myrtle Beach,Sc.area. Lakewood Camp grounds, Ocean Isle, PirateLand,etc. Weather is great, beaches are awesome.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, just a suggestion, there are lots of national parks. Usually those are reasonable. Also there are numerous places you can camp for $10 (look for camping for free sites on google they'll have low cost ones too).
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.